Link to the Heavens

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#31 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

I just started this game and it seems pretty good so far, But I'm stuck in lv1. I found the arrow, but can not find the bow or the boomerang for that matter. I collected just about every key so far, but I keep going around in circles. Any Ideas icon_smile.gif icon_frown.gif

#32 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

I'm stuck in level 1. I ulocked the first 3 locks but don't know how to get the key to the 4th one. Help would be apprieciated.

#33 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:06 PM

Once you enter the third room bomb the left wall and move on. icon_smile.gif

#34 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

Where's the 2nd sword? I'm through the first four dungeons and searching for #5 and I don't have it yet. Am I supposed to have it by now? Thanks!

#35 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:20 AM

Accr89: The boomarang is in a cave in the field which you bomb open. I can't remember if you need it to beat level one.

FerentzRocks: The second level sword is in the heavens; you can get there from either mountain. You may have to explore the clouds a bit to find it.

Edited by TheOnlyOne, 04 February 2008 - 12:21 AM.

#36 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Feb 3 2008, 10:03 PM) View Post

TheOnlyOne's last reply led me to the key and I'm now in Level 8. (Spirit Palace was CRAZY!!!! *dies*)

Now, I need serious help in this wind nightmare. Wherever I go, I bump into either a boss lock block or a reflect fireball trap or a locked door. I got and used up two keys. Seems like the only way where I can go is the arrow puzzle at the west, but it's inhuman! I have the longbow and made it as fast as humanly possible, but I still got teleported out! What to do now?

I'm still stuck. Is Level 8 beatable?

#37 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

I think I read on AGN where Pineconn updated the quest and added a couple seconds to that puzzle because he got so many complaints.

#38 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:27 PM

I got that puzzle. And then the boss key. Later ZC froze on me just before getting the northeast F3 chest. This was the first time ZC froze on me. icon_eek.gif

EDIT: Now I need keys. At least one. I have map and compass and boss key, but no dungeon items. I think I unlocked two lock blocks on the high cloud floor. The next one is the western one, which guards a cloud where I get through a crazy darknut room. Seems like the boss will be fun...

EDIT2: OK, I found that key... then went through the Calvary of Sky... This is a new twist in teology: hell is in the sky! Pineconn, thou art insane... But now I have the mirror shield. After this torture, I should have got the full Triforce...

EDIT3: Now I used the mirror shield to get two keys, but I don't know where to use them. I eliminated one beam at the south, and one outside. That's where those two keys from. One involved a crazy mirror maze. Who knew the mirror shield could be a curse, too?

#39 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

You can use the keys if you take the path on F6 (or was it F5, whatever, the top one) going east from the staircase and fighting two mirror wizrobes.

#40 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

I'm in Level 9 now. I have compass, map, fire boomerang and golden arrow. I got two keys using the golden arrow and found the trail that is supposed to take me to the boss key, but I encountered another locked door. So, where are the aditional keys that can be got only with the golden arrow? I shooted an eyeball is a pit room, there was the road to the two keys.

#41 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

I believe now you must find the magical key. I can't acess ZQuest right now, but when I get the chance, I'll post its location.

This is a new twist in teology: hell is in the sky!

Well, in his first quest, the hellish level was in the center of the earth. Catycalism Crater. Located deep in the heart of a volcano in the lava filled underworld. So it would only seem natural to put the giant level in the exact opposite place for his second quest.

#42 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

I seriously doubt I don't need at least one extra key before the magical key, unless the magical key is between the locked door and the second unlocked door/lock block. Because then those two keys would have been useless. There's a never opening south shutter in the room where I miss a key. And it has a 2x2 pool of lava.

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

I know there are only two keys after you get the golden arrows. Sorry, but I still can't acess ZQuest, so I can't tell you exactly where it is right now. But there should only be two locked doors after you get the golden arrows.

#44 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:11 PM

I finished the game!

Near the end, it turned out to be a real ultra quest! It became one of my favourites.
The last boss... surprised me. I feel slightly unwell because I imagine that boss absolute different...

I even got the special secret items at the "restored lava area"... But is this truly the end? The "woman in the building" said that "you-know-who" isn't defeated... this hints for a sequel, or I can find "you-know-who" somewhere?

#45 bull

bull

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:50 PM

hello
can you tell me where you find the 2 last keys? please.
thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users