My Final Departure.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:55 PM

It seems that no one ever leaves when they say that they are and tempory is not what I mean, i am talking about forever.
On friday of this week I wish for Hero Link to do the honors of banning me, no one else. I also want to be banned forever from chat.
-----------------------------
Credits
Jaivaz I always thought you were a fasinating person when I first met you, an asshole but neat.
Ben, ol' ben, your a cool person but chat has done its worst to you and every one else.
MR.Z keep dem quests up, for me.
Radien, good work with all the tilesets....not to much I know about you. lol
BH4, the coolest moderator of PZC, think you for all your help moderating "most" of my post.
Gashin, hydrapheetz and IAN, thanks for corrupting chat, ^_~
Snort, thank you for helping me on that one quest, you will be remembored for ever.
Hero Link, I had a great time talkin and playing spades with you although we can still talk in AIM.
Wildbill, you are a good owner of this site what ever people say or said.
ZC Architect, thank you for being there for me....^_^
---------------------
Ccc, my favorite member of PZC, I don't really have to say any thing because I talk to you all the time on AIM
---------------------

I feel proud to feel that I am the most hated person on this board, I wish to be banned on friday so I can spend my last couple of days replying to this thread.

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:01 AM

Your the most hated member here? Well good-bye Zemious. Hope you have a great life.. But why are you leaving? And are you going to be in any other forums?

Also, that's why I don't go to chat.

Edited by DragonBoy, 27 January 2005 - 12:03 AM.

#3 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:12 AM

I am at another forum known as "http://ssb.emulation64.com", there are no roms here so dont get all uptite about that.-_-
This forum is for super smash bros but the firum is called "Super Smash Pros' because only the best will survive there.

The reason I am leaving is that I feel that I have no meaning here, I am drawn here along with every one else but I dont want to be so I am asking to be banned. Lots have tried to leave but they don't, being banned will ensure that I cant come back.

ALSO, my quest forum is up for grabs sence I am not here any more.
I dont want just any one to have it, I will think about who I want to give it to.

#4 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:31 AM

You're the most hated person on the forums. I guess I never knew about this because I think you are cool. Well if you are indeed leaving or getting ban, then good luck in all that you do and make sure to stick with ZC. If you are looking for someone to take the quest forum, I would take it because I was going to ask someone how to get one. Well anyways, good luck and I will see you later.

#5 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Jan 26 2005, 10:55 PM)
Snort, thank you for helping me on that one quest, you will be remembored for ever.

I would have liked to see how that quest comes out. icon_frown.gif Too bad you gotta go.

#6 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:52 AM

Snort, that one quest was for 1.92 and got an error causing it to become an invalid quest file....-_-, damn 1.92! lol
But I have a atleast one quest I can contribute for you all, I am not done but I have the dungeon and the OW done, i will upload it, far as the quest forum goes, I think that Ccc should have a say in it to.

#7 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Jan 26 2005, 11:52 PM)
Snort, that one quest was for 1.92 and got an error causing it to become an invalid quest file....-_-, damn 1.92! lol
But I have a atleast one quest I can contribute for you all, I am not done but I have the dungeon and the OW done, i will upload it, far as the quest forum goes, I think that Ccc should have a say in it to.

True.. I will get ahold of him then. icon_razz.gif

#8 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Jan 26 2005, 09:55 PM)
Gashin, hydrapheetz and IAN, thanks for corrupting chat, ^_~

aww... you remembered

I honestly can't I say I'm happy to see you go, but I'm not ecstactic about it either. it's not good when people start to leave because of other members. but, it's your choice. later man

oh, and for the record, the chat was corrupt before I started going in there. just thought you know

#9 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:28 AM

Snort, here is the quest I was working on.
You will find that this quest is quite small because I could never finish a quest if it was huge, big dungeons, ect so I decided to make 9 epsiodes.
It starts off after your uncle and you are on vacation and are staying at a hotel.
*Cinimatics*
Uncle: Hey, this darn key won't fit for some reason, go down to the front counter and ask for another one.
Link leaves the top floor of the dungeon to get the a key for the locked door to there lushious room.
Link: I need another key for my room upstairs because the one you loaned out to us is not working.
Lady: I cannot give you another key because there is only one, the room you have is of the most high quality and me and my husband are woried of theft if there is more than one key.
Link: I see.
As link is walking back to his room he hears from some of the other room renters that the windmill that generates power to the hotel is going hay-wire. (Can't spell so bare with me)
Link reaches the top floor to find that the door is open.
Link goes into the room and finds his uncle unpacking ect...
Link: I thought you said that the key was broken! (link is not mad, its more like a lol type feeling)
Uncle: Wah, did I say that, silly me, I did not turn the key the write way.
Link: -_-;
Link: I heard that the windmill is going crazy or somthing and I want to go take a look at it.
Uncle: As long as you come back I am fine. (lol)

Link than has to scrounge up some money to buy a sword and goes to windmill.
After beating the first level of my quest, the windmill you goto a cinimatics.
There is a purple wolf that is talking to you.
Wolf: ...Hello link...
Link: Who are you?
Zemious: It is I, Zemious, the protector of the shards of power.
Link: The shards of power???
Zemious: The shards of powere are what keep my world from going into complete oblivian and chaos.
zemious: Quite like your triforce in your world.
Link: I see, what is it that you need exzactly?
Zemious: Recently the shards have shaddered.
<<<<Keep in mind, this is going to be a bit like inuyasha>>>>
Zemious: I want your help to find these shards and bring peace to my world once again.
Link: I am here and you are there though.
Zemious: my dear boy, I can translocate you here.
Zemious: Are you willing to put your life at risk to save our world from destruction?
Link: I am.
Zemious: Very well.
zemious teleports you to his world.

End of epsiode one.
------------------------------
Zemious is actually an evil creature that wants you to do his dirty work and collect the shards and once you have them all he steels them from you and you have to fight him.
--------------------------------
if you want to see what my first quest is all about than here is my upload of my quest.
http://filespace.org...Epsiode_one.zip

#10 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:41 AM

Hmm... this topic doesn't look likely to get out of hand, so I'll leave it open for as long as everybody remains civil. I'm not the only moderator here, though, so I can't guarantee that.

Sorry to see you go, Zemious. You may have had more than your share of brushes with the moderators, but most of them have been about behavior likely to cause annoyance, which I consider quite forgivable to a certain extent.

Since you're smart enough not to leave with a flaming topic, I recommend that you not pursue voluntary banning -- perhaps after a certain amount of time you'll be ready to come back. But if you really don't have any confidence in your ability to avoid temptation, and an admin actually grants you a ban, then I guess that's your decision.

#11 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:43 AM

I think that time would be best radian, say about 50 days?

#12 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:33 AM

Kinda sucks to see you leave. It is up to you though. The amount of time you are away, should be determined by you. If you think it should be a few weeks, than a few week is good. If it be a year, than that is also good. Completely up to you.

#13 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 06:10 AM

Well hey... don't look at me... icon_blink.gif I'm not an admin.

Or are you asking for advice? If so, I certainly can't tell you that. I haven't actually been paying that much attention, because we've been having plenty of other problems in the past week or two.

50 days is probably plenty time, though, if the only problem is forum overload. If there are other problems, then who knows?

#14 Madman Mike

Madman Mike

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 06:37 AM

Sad to see you go dude...

icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif

#15 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:22 AM

Sorry to see you have to leave with such intentions of keeping yourself away. I don't understand why you think you are the most hated members. Unfortunately it was that way a while back, but people don't hate you anymore. icon_smile.gif Unfortunately that role seems to cycle, and many that get that hatred leave. So, good for you for sticking it out. icon_thumbsup.gif

But, sorry to see you leave Zemious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users