Its my birthday!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:23 PM

Today was my birthday, but the only real thing that happened was some girls ( one of which i used to know and her friends ) sang happy birthday to me for no apperent reason... No candy icon_frown.gif... I tryed to bargin our schools ala carte to get a discount but as most lunchladys, she stood strong. Luckly next week is teacher vaction day or something like that however so we a 4 day VACTION!
(thank god) I was wondering what happens when you have a birthday? Anything special? icon_naughty.gif

#2 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:28 PM

Happy Birthday ZC-Ninja. icon_smile.gif

#3 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:48 PM

Happy Birthday ZC-Ninja. Hope you have a great birthday. Though, it is true, the older you get the less fun it is on your birthday. I remember the good times when I was a kid and my birthday actually meant something.

Anyways, you are pretty young. Enjoy High School because it is the best years of your life. Or it could be the worst years of your life. Your decision. But you seem really cool, so just have fun and enjoy life. icon_cool.gif

#4 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:10 PM

Happy Birthday! We have an ala cart at the Middle school I went to two years ago.. I wander if we went to the same school! o_O

#5 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:38 PM

Happy natal day. icon_smile.gif

#6 Zelda_Glory

Zelda_Glory

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday, ZC-Ninja.

#7 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:43 PM

Happy birthday, Mr. ZC-Ninja. No, nothing happens on my birthday anymore.

#8 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:46 AM

Well, nowadays.. most of my birthdays consist of getting a cake and maybe a present. And being a year older. Not much.

Oh, and... happy birthday. Have a birthday sandwich.

icon_toast.gif icon_cheese.gif icon_toast.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

#9 Aegis Runestone

Aegis Runestone

Cecil Harvey - Paladin

• Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:06 AM

Happy Birthday, ZC-Ninja. Hey guys, you're not answering the thread. Now to answer your question I'm going to tell you two birthday stories of my own experience:

-=My 17th Birthday=-
Well, when I turned 17, one of my friends let me have a party at his huge house, which was so better than my tiny apartment. There, we ate cake, played games, I got presents and it was fun. I also dated 5-7(I don't remember the specific #) girls in one night(don't be too awed, each date was about 15 minutes a piece ;P) and they took me a concert at a church. It was a pretty sweet night. Did I mention I got to wear a crown that evening? icon_biggrin.gif

-=My 18th Birthday=-
Well, my 18th birthday wasn't turning out so special. It appeared that I would just be spending the night with my parents and even though they had been both out of work for months, they still got me some gifts. I kinda felt guilty taking these things from them since I would have preferred that they save the money. Then my friend, the same one who let me hold the party at his house the previous year, called me and said he wanted to come over. I agreed and he came over to my house within 45 minutes. I was wondering why it took him so long when the doorbell rang and my friend walked in.... with about 6-7 other friends from our high school and a cake. I was very surprised and happy to see them. After eating and chatting we watched UHF. Now that was a good birthday as well.

Now as I approach my 19th birthday, I wonder what I'm going to do? Oh well, can't think about it now, I gotta get through Halloween first. icon_wink.gif

Edited by Aegis Runestone, 23 October 2004 - 05:06 AM.

#10 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:37 AM

Man... my last birthday (I'm 17) was one of the oddest I've ever had. I got a couple "happy birthday"s from my family in the morning, then I went to school (it was a Friday) and completely forgot until 3PM that it actually was my birthday. The office usually sends out birthday cards to all students and whatnot in their homerooms, but I didn't get mine until a week or two later. I got home to unwrap my... presents... which were all gift cards to places like Barnes & Noble. But I had to leave almost immediately because I was in the school musical that night. So all through that spectacle, I managed to forget again that it was my birthday.

We all went out to Chili's afterward, and by now it was around 11:00. Sometime around midnight I remembered what day it was and mentioned it to someone. All of a sudden, the whole waiting staff was at my table, singing some bastardized version of the song. And clapping. They gave me a little bowl of ice cream. Then around 12:30, people started going home, and I got a ride from someone else. I get home at around 1:00 and sleep until 1:00 that afternoon.

Happy Birthday, indeed.

#11 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:43 AM

Oh... the question. Nothing spectacular ever goes on with my birthday's, but my past one (16) was decent in the end, but could've been much better earlier if it hadn't been for some issues...

Here it is, there is some quest chatting way down there also:
<PolygonX8> The fact that I believed this to be my worst birthday and it happening is just irritating.
<IaN> Wow, really?
<PolygonX8> Yeah.
<PolygonX8> I can't almsot can't beleive it.
<IaN> WOuld you care to explain, or shouldn't I ask?
<PolygonX8> The day started out great, now it's all crap.
<PolygonX8> I'll do it.
<PolygonX8> I have nothign else better to do anyways...
<PolygonX8> Well, my good friend/homie, Spade, slept over here.
<PolygonX8> At 12:00 AM, we were still up doing various things.
<PolygonX8> For one, I was really having some fun.
<PolygonX8> Soemthing I hadn't done in awhile.
<PolygonX8> brb
<IaN> Okay.
<PolygonX8> Back.
<PolygonX8> Well, what I did...
<PolygonX8> ...Spade and I created a screen name for the sole purpose of acting liek a bisexual girl.
<PolygonX8> I used this name to turn on other girls, view their webcams, and even get them to cum. icon_razz.gif
<PolygonX8> Yes, PX8 probably isn't exactly as you thought he'd be. icon_razz.gif
<PolygonX8> Because of my skill at it, it was pretty fun.
<PolygonX8> Spade at the time was obtaining SP navi chips on MMBN4, amazingly.
<PolygonX8> I went to sleep at about 6, and him at 8./
<PolygonX8> Wehn we woke up at about noon, we continued to obtain SP navi chips.
<IaN> Wai,t she did this on cam?
<PolygonX8> Later on, Ace called.
<PolygonX8> Yes, I got one of them to. icon_wink.gif
<PolygonX8> I tlaked to several girls.
<IaN> :O
<PolygonX8> Those who were men, were automatically blocke.d
<IaN> Can I move to your house?
<IaN> icon_razz.gif
<PolygonX8> Heh.
* Dark_Link has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<PolygonX8> Well... Ace called.
<PolygonX8> And said he was stuck at Spade's mom's work.
<PolygonX8> So, Spade hung up with Ace and called his mom.
<PolygonX8> Spade told her that he was spending the night at my house, and she was cool about it.
* Hero_Link has joined #PureZC
* PureZC sets mode: +o Hero_Link
<PureZC> [Hero_Link] GIRLS! GIRLS!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!!! GIRLS!!!!!
<PolygonX8> Spade is 18 and doesn't live with her, thus, she can't command him.
<PolygonX8> Then...
<PolygonX8> When he talked to her and finally hung up, he had told me,
<PolygonX8> That she wasn't goign to drop Ace over here.
<PolygonX8> Now that, really sucked.
* Hero_Link is now known as Dark_Link
<IaN> icon_frown.gif
<IaN> (Cool I never knew Spade was 18)
<PolygonX8> He said she said he was supposed to watch his lil' sister today.
<PolygonX8> And he had never heard anythign of that, even when she said it was okay if he spent the night here.
<PolygonX8> And she used that as an excuse to not bring Ace.
<PolygonX8> Then, Spade and I were thinking of getting Ace out here tomorrow.
<WildBillBot> Not Life After Death -- Email After Death - http://slashdot.org/...4/09/26/0129201
<PolygonX8> Then, Spade's mom decides not to go to work tomorrow.
<PolygonX8> After we did that, Spade and I continued playing games and crap.
<IaN> (where does Sapde's mom work?)
<PolygonX8> Not sure... near LA.
<IaN> Oh.
<PolygonX8> During the time, my mom had left to the store and eventually returned.
<PolygonX8> Spade asked her if she ould drop him back off at his house.
<PolygonX8> After he left, I called him about 20 minutes later.
<PolygonX8> He said that he and his mom were ignoring each-other for quite a bit, then talked about the problem that had occured
<PolygonX8> .
<PolygonX8> They both did something wrong. In Spade's case, not hearing his mom about watchign his sister. In his mom's case, allowing Spade to come here and then bring that up later as an excuse to npot bring Ace.
<PolygonX8> Then, I hung up with him and went on the net.
<PolygonX8> Later on, two friends Jaymes and Tristan arrived.
<PolygonX8> I would've let them in.. but two things:
<PolygonX8> 1) I don't feel like playing SSBM or SC all day.
<PolygonX8> 2) Tristan *****es too much.
<PolygonX8> So, I told them we had other plans.
<PolygonX8> After they left... it was ust internet stuff.
<PolygonX8> Now, about 15 mintues ago...
<PolygonX8> ...I see my mom preparing a dinner... one which I like.
<PolygonX8> I always get some sort of gift for my parents when I can on their bdays... or mother and or father's day.
<IaN> That really sucks man, I'm really sorry for you.
<IaN> ;_;
<PolygonX8> Then I ask her, "Did you get me a gift?"
<PolygonX8> Then she said I never gave her a list when I did so after school yesterday,
<PolygonX8> .
* Dark_Link has left #PureZC
* Dark_Link has joined #PureZC
* PureZC sets mode: +o Dark_Link
<PureZC> [Dark_Link] Screw you!
<PolygonX8> Now that, really ****ed things up.
<Dark_Link> There.
<Dark_Link> Now I'm set.
<PolygonX8> I don't get angry when I don't get a thign on my lsit, but when I don't get a single thign on my birthday, that's just lkiek damn.
<PolygonX8> * like
<IaN> ,_,
<PolygonX8> See, yesterday she was on the couch watchign TV.
<PolygonX8> I threw the list to her.
<PolygonX8> Later on, I recall her saying she gave the lsit to my dad.
<PolygonX8> Then, she goes and says she doesn't remember any of that.
<PolygonX8> I'm jsut like "Man..."
<PolygonX8> "You completely ruined my birthday and made it the worst in history."
<PolygonX8> See if Ace came, it'd be better.
<PolygonX8> Hell, I'm actually bored.
<PolygonX8> And that never happens on a birthday for me.
<IaN> icon_frown.gif
<PolygonX8> I'm so damn angry right now, no matter how much I love fajitas, I don't want to eat them jsut to spite my mom.
<PolygonX8> Then, not even care for the cake.
<IaN> You'd think she would have asked for a list earlier today though, if she "hadn't" already oggten one :/
<PolygonX8> I wonder why she didn't even do that.
<PolygonX8> Hell, I'm so angry I could delete MtPP right now and not give a damn.
<PolygonX8> Of course, I won't.
<IaN> Or you could send it to me >:)
<PolygonX8> But, damn!
<IaN> That would make you feel MUCH better icon_smile.gif
<PolygonX8> Nah. The tileset is mine! o.o
<IaN> icon_biggrin.gif
<PolygonX8> I've put an EXTREMELY logn password onto that quest.
<IaN> I don't have a password on mine.
<PolygonX8> So, if you were to guess, I'd say you'd have a 1 in a 34857284375387509823702q3 chance.
<PolygonX8> It'd that long and complicated.
<IaN> If someone wants to steal my 12 screened quest, they can go ahead icon_smile.gif
<PolygonX8> lol
<IaN> Oh no, I forgot about my edited cSet 6!
<IaN> ^_^
<Nick> I don't remember the passwords to many of my quests. icon_unsettled.gif
<PolygonX8> I keep a notepad file with all my passwords.
<LTM> So do I.
<IaN> I just remember my passwords.
<PolygonX8> I asked for two small speakers that would be for my TV. With a bass and treble adjustment, I could turn up the bass all the way and have earthquake soudns on my games.
<PolygonX8> Great experience, even on SSBM.
<StarFox> Heh... the main character of this story - a square - is visiting lineland. Just talked to the king line.
<IaN> Though, I don't have many things that use passwrods
<PolygonX8> I also asked for $50 which was the main thing I wanted.
<PolygonX8> That's all I'd ask for.
<LTM> Game?
<PolygonX8> But, I know my parents would be like "That it?"
<PolygonX8> I asked for MegaMan and Bass as well.
<PolygonX8> That game is IMO, the best regular MM game. I've beaten it several tiems.
<PolygonX8> I got a translated rom of it for my snes emulator back then.
<PolygonX8> That was all I wanted.
<PolygonX8> The 5... actually it was $60 was all I really wanted.
<PolygonX8> 10 to reserve MP2, then the 50 to buy it on the day it is released.
<PolygonX8> So I could make sure I get it and not wait forever to finally get a copy.
<PolygonX8> My sister dropped by yesterday and gave me $40 though.

Thus, decent.

#12 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 October 2004 - 07:01 PM

Yep... Birthdays i guess only really last from B-day to 12... Ah well... My party is about to happen this thursday. Gonna have 4 friends come over to a place called CTF ( Capture the Frag, basicaly, 5$ per hour, expt if yoyu have membership/wearing on of thier shirts, and they got 16 comps hooked up. For me this is big cause the only comp hooked up in my moms house is a Imac that cant run S^!$ ) And then im just gonna hook up as many game systems as possible to 3 tvs and were just gonna play games all night... fun fun! icon_lol.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users