Photo

Darkflamewolf Youtube Quest Walkthroughs!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Quest Walkthrough

Which quest should Wolfie do next?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

http://www.youtube.c...r/Darkflamewolf

So far, I have 23-24 parts uploaded that extend past level 6, and cover dungeon A and a bunch of overworld secrets. The next part later today will feature all of dungeon B.
So for those who have seen those videos, is it worth your time watching them? Should I even bother with the rest of my quests? Do you like the comments I add within the videos? Should I have more of them? Less of them? Should I go further behind the scenes with inspirations and other quest designing ancedotes as you watch? What type of things do you want me to input into these videos? I'm making these for you all to enjoy!
So should I even continue to do these? Which should I do next? Lots of feedback needed please. ^_^

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 03 February 2010 - 03:42 PM.

#2 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

Lost Isle! And make sure to look behind the scenes in LI a lot, I am really interested in that one. I watched some parts of the IoW videos and I really liked your comments. Try not to place them in the dialogues of the characters, though.
The videos are really cool, I love watching them.

Edited by Sheik, 11 February 2010 - 01:28 PM.

#3 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

I'd like to see an Origin walkthrough personally.

As for comments, I always think hearing/reading about what was going through the creator's head and inspirations, etc is always interesting to read, so I'd say, that'd be something I'd add. Behind the scenes always seems to always have some interesting stuff in a lot of works. icon_razz.gif

#4 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

Right of course, Orignis, how could I forget that? D: My LI-Fanboy-vote goes to Origins, actually, on a second thought D:
Sorry that >_<

#5 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

You do know the link is broken, right? icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I went with Lost Isle, 'cause of how many people would be helped by it.

And I don't know exactly how video annotations work, but putting them in certain places to explain what's going on would probably help a lot.

Edited by Zenith, 03 February 2010 - 02:20 PM.

#6 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

I've uploaded all the way up to Dungeon 7 entrance at the moment. I hope these are being helpful. I hope they are revealing secrets you didn't know about, or maybe you did and you know everything about this quest already and these videos are a big waste of time. LOL But regardless, my goal is to display every HC Piece, bomb upgrade, magic upgrade and rupee location in the game. To that end, I hope these videos are helpful.

As for my next walkthrough, I guess it looks like Lost Isle is probably going to be my next one to do, followed by Origin, then after that?

#7 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

I would say do a walkthrough of them all, but you're only one woman. icon_razz.gif

#8 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

I will most likely do a walkthrough of them all, but it won't be done anytime soon. I have a full-time job, a husband and a baby to care for. I get to these videos late at night/early in the morning when both are asleep. So I can't do too many at a time. So unfortunately, getting all quests done is going to take a while. As long as people are eager to see them done and I continue to get positive feedback that these videos are helpful, I'll continue to do them.
  • dondog likes this

#9 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:42 PM

I think you should do Wolfstyle DX after you're done with those two.

#10 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

oh my Darkflamewolf that looks real good and is sure a big help for those who play your quests now and in the future .
Next do the one you still get questions about but for me as a player yeah great to use when I get into problems , just give them a good name so players can have a quick handy search to the one they are looking for

#11 Mariolink263

Mariolink263

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:33 AM

This is a good idea. helps people who miss things, or who want to find everything but don't know what everything is.

Good, no WolfstyleDX votes. Gives me time to blind LP it.

#12 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:45 AM

Guess I have to do Wolfstyle DX next then! XD

On another note, I'm just about done with the Isle of the Winds Walkthrough, just have to upload the rest of the upgrades, the Master Dome and Dungeon 9 and it'll be done.

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 07 February 2010 - 10:14 AM.

#13 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

How about a zero death run with 100% item completion, no-nonsense walkthrough with minimal sidetracking of...

...Land of Dreams. icon_awesome.gif (Not to be confused with Hero of Dreams, for everyone else.) And I expect that run including the extra boss. D:< Remember, no deaths.

But seriously, I look forward to seeing the rest of IotW. Clever idea with the windmill level. icon_wink.gif

#14 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

I wonder who voted for HD2. >.> Can't wait to see that walkthrough. icon_biggrin.gif

#15 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:59 PM

Land of Dreams with 0 deaths? That's easy. That entire RPG is easy.
As for Hidden Duality 2, that walkthrough will be coming up after Lost Isle and Origin. So just be patient for that one! icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users