The Legend of Zelda Cartoon Series

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 12:12 AM

Note how cartoon Link is constantly using his sword beams to attack. The man never drops below max HP. Truly proof that he is a Type-B chad.

You're allowed to sass royalty when you're just that good.

• Moosh and Twilight Hero like this

#17 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:47 AM

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link is much easier than original LoH series and even original AQ. Chubby Cherub is harder than Zelda 2. And I beat Zelda2 but gave up playing Japanese ver of Chubby Cherub at stage 6 or 9.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 06 July 2021 - 02:48 AM.

#18 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 08:04 AM

i like the part in the zelda cartoon where zelda's like "we should be on our guard for ganon" and then thinks nothing of the suspicious and very large man who has ganon's voice and when asked for his name is all, "my name is not important"

type a players when presented with a type b challenge

• Jenny and Matthew like this

#19 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:14 PM

Any Zelda title older than A Link to the Past is type A.

Type B is the style of Zelda that existed in the NES era of the late 80's.

I'm confused.... the NES Zeldas are older games so they are type A yet they are also NES so they are type B.... my brain hurts....

#20 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 July 2021 - 04:19 PM

I'm confused.... the NES Zeldas are older games so they are type A yet they are also NES so they are type B.... my brain hurts....

Sounds to me like a type O

• Mani Kanina and Evan20000 like this

#21 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 04:24 PM

Sounds to me like a type O

This is the most clever post you've ever made btw.

#22 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 06 July 2021 - 06:49 PM

James, do you want a lot of praises? But playing or making LoH series is an inefficient way to get a lot of praises. I recommend you play Cuphead so well, and will get a lot of praises like this video.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 06 July 2021 - 07:40 PM.

#23 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 07 July 2021 - 07:14 AM

Sorry, my typo - it should be anything newer than a Link to the Past is type A.

There are a few inconsistencies with the original Zelda.  There's the fact that two zaps from Link's sword can defeat Ganon - or at least put him back in the evil jar.  One zap from Link's sword can defeat any non-boss enemy.  Link has these miniature versions of all the items like the boomerang, and the bow and arrow.  And who's Sprite? Is she the fairy that heals Link when he goes near the ponds of Z1?  The blue ring doesn't increase Link's armour.  And yeah, he must be a very good fighter to be able to shoot sword beams all the time.

#24 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 07 July 2021 - 08:08 AM

Sorry, my typo - it should be anything newer than a Link to the Past is type A.

I see, James. But A Link to the past isn't said hard, so many people can enjoy playing it without any irrational thing. And how about Breath of the Wild? It's said hard, is it Type A, though?

By the way, You want a lot of praise as a elite minority, and love Super Mario Brothers 2. So I recommend you play and record your gameplay of SMB2, and then upload and show your super gameplay on Youtube. It's a very good and very efficient way to get a lot of praise.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 08 July 2021 - 12:23 AM.

#25 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:11 PM

DarkFlameSheep - no I don't want praise.  Talk is cheap, talk is worthless, talk is nothing. Imagine going to a store and praising them.  Do you expect that they'll let you walk out of the store with their stuff for free?  I'm afraid not friend - only money talks.

Its only when people act that they truly speak and I truly listen.  So, if you want lite mode for LoH:IU - then act.  If you can think of a good way to compensate me for the 100's of hours I'm going to spend making it then I'm all ears.  And no, no amount of praise can compensate me for this job.

• DarkFlameSheep and Matthew like this

#26 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:18 PM

Talk is cheap, talk is worthless, talk is nothing.

So...talking A or B Theory is cheap, talking A or B Theory is worthless. talking A or B Theory is nothing.

If FromSoftware wants money to release old  Armored Core games on Steam, I need to consider to give money or not for FS. But I don't need the lite mode for LoH:IU anyway.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 09 July 2021 - 01:10 AM.

• Mani Kanina and Orithan like this

#27 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 09 July 2021 - 09:29 AM

So...talking A or B Theory is cheap, talking A or B Theory is worthless. talking A or B Theory is nothing.

No, no, you don't understand. Talk is cheap to the recipient, but to James when talking A and B it's more like...

qzFxExW.png

• DarkFlameSheep, Mani Kanina, Orithan and 1 other like this

#28 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 July 2021 - 12:56 PM

DarkFlameSheep - no I don't want praise. Talk is cheap, talk is worthless, talk is nothing. Imagine going to a store and praising them. Do you expect that they'll let you walk out of the store with their stuff for free? I'm afraid not friend - only money talks.

I've gotten things for free at stores before multiple times, probably just because I was nice and friendly, and so have my mom and dad. Also this has happened at various stores and fast food places, including big chain stores like Toys R Us.
  • DarkFlameSheep likes this

#29 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:34 PM

Moosh - My theory about type A and type B is just talk and not worth anything.  Same with my three rules.  Its just talk and talk is just that - talk.  All talk is worth zero.  That includes ratings, criticisms, praises, suggestions and opinions of quests.  Talk doesn't put food on the table, fuel in your car or pay the rent.  So it is worthless.

DarkFlameSheep - It never surprises me that whenever I raise the issue of compensation for lite mode, people all of a sudden say that they don't want a lite mode for LoH:IU anymore.  Not just you but multiple people.

It seems to me like you have no problem paying for Steam games, but when it comes to paying for ZC games indie quest makers you suddenly have a problem.  A curious double standard.  One group can get paid but the other can't.  May I ask why?

#30 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:42 PM

It seems to me like you have no problem paying for Steam games, but when it comes to paying for ZC games indie quest makers you suddenly have a problem.  A curious double standard.  One group can get paid but the other can't.  May I ask why?

It's a simple problem. ZC and ZC quest have a copyright problem to sale.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 09 July 2021 - 10:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users