Photo

Screenshot of the Week 668

klop422 Shoshon the Elegant Orithan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 668 (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Cast your vote!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:16 PM

Shoshon the Elegant
Shoshon%20the%20Elegant.png
Prometheus prepares to go 1x1 with the god of war, Ares.

klop422
klop422.png
Accidentally used the wrong combo, so the stairs aren't functional :$

Orithan
Orithan.png
Vaquita Falls. A pristine mountain bathed in icy cold air. If one were to look around they could see water pouring out in every which direction and cascading down to the land below. As pretty as it looks, swimming is not advised at all.
  • Jared likes this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:04 PM

Shoshon - This looks pretty interesting. I like the touches you made to the blocks with the swords and stuff, that fits the general setting pretty well. Not entirely sure why there would be trees in a dojo, but I guess there's probably a reason for that lol. Neat stuff anyway.

klop422 - Nice to see this quest is still going. This screen in particular looks pretty nice, I love the touches with the lava falls. I do feel like they look a bit weird on the corners where there's a random gap, but other than that, I really like how this looks.

Orithan - This looks really good, I like the overall layout and composition of the screen. Got no complaints with this one, great work!

Was quite close between klop and Orithan for me, but I'll go for Orithan.

#3 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

The reason is that I wanted something in the dojo that wasn't brown or greyish. And the bushes seemed like something an owner might decorate a dojo with.
  • Eddy likes this

#4 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:51 PM

Shoshon - I'll be honest, I'm not totally sure what's going on in this shot. I'm getting some Sprout Tower vibes which I like, but I don't know what's up with all the blocks.

klop422 - I'm amazed you can get this much depth and texture out of a classic screen. Very cool shot; only suggestion I would make is to have the lava tiles boiling over at various times so it looks more natural.

Orithan - I've always liked the way you use the GBC tileset, and this is no exception. This is a great screen.

It was tough for me to pick this week but I'm gonna have to vote for klop422 for the audacity of the shot.

• nicklegends likes this

#5 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

With 51.28% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 668 is klop422!

klop422.png
Accidentally used the wrong combo, so the stairs aren't functional :$

Congrats!!

Voting totals:
- Shoshon the Elegant - 1 vote [2.56%]
- klop422 - 20 votes [51.28%]
- Orithan - 18 votes [46.15%]

• Cukeman likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: klop422, Shoshon the Elegant, Orithan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users