Isle of The Winds help

• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

#31 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:14 PM

Need help..

At one time, I found all the needed keys to get to the mini boss (guessing) in level 3. Now, I find myself 1 key short of entering this door.

user posted image.

Also, here's my minimap.

user posted image

Yes, I've been outside and gotten the HC piece.. Before my shield was eaten and I restarted the dungeon.

So, could someone tell me where all the keys are in level 3, up to this point, so I can quit walking around in circles, hopping from like like to like like?

Thanks.

#32 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:22 PM

Do you have the glove then you can make blockpuzzle to go on and you can push an eyestatue in the second entrance

Don't you like walking from one (dis)like like to the other (dis)like like icon_lol.gif

Edited by elise, 14 July 2004 - 01:23 PM.

#33 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:26 PM

No, I don't have the glove.. I've yet to find that.

#34 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:36 PM

Did you get the one outside the dungeon's right entrance on the overworld?

#35 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE(Happyman @ Jul 14 2004, 02:36 PM)
Did you get the one outside the dungeon's right entrance on the overworld?

I did.

#36 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:50 PM

The middle row has one room more on top can't you bomb in or walktrough wall
and the left row goes further down

#37 paul_doo

paul_doo

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:05 PM

You should also have an extra key from every dungeon. You will need them later in the quest.

#38 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:12 PM

Come to find out, I forgot the extra key in the forest area.

Key gotten.. Now returning to the snow island.

#39 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:47 PM

well, there is enough keys in every dungeon to complete it. Its just that dungeons 1-7 have one extra key that really don't 'go' to opening doors within those dungeons. They open doors in level 8. But I make them available for those who want to mix/match between levels.

Furthermore, I know which key you are missing in level 3. There is a room on the right side of the dungeon with a dodongo, two item bubbles and two like likes. A chest on the far side of the gap holds another key. Use your wand to get across the chasm.

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 14 July 2004 - 03:49 PM.

#40 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

Apparantly, I opened too many doors or something in level 3, because my wandless & bracelet-less self was wandering around.

Anyway, I'm heading back there now, white sword in hand.. I just kinda popped back on to look at your raft paths map, so that I could remember how to get to Snow Island. icon_lol.gif

#41 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:05 PM

ah yes, the one door that needs a key found with the wand is the one door you couldn't open. lol Figures. Good thing for extra keys. But even then, you could have acquired a key using the bracelet you earned in the upper left of the dungeon. Simply backtrack after beating the mini-boss until you get to that room with the bomb-block and push block puzzle and head north to a trap room where you must beat all enemies for a key. That should be the key that opens that locked door leading to the wand for you.

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 14 July 2004 - 04:07 PM.

#42 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:12 PM

According to the readme, you can obtain HCPs by diving where the eye statues' and mermaid statues' sight intersect. I've dived in two locations and checked the map to be exactly sure I was diving in the right place. No HCP.

I REALLY need these too. Couple more HCPs and I have an extra Heart Container. One more Heart Container and I have enough for the Magic Sword. With the Magic Sword I THINK I can beat the boss of that optional dungeon.

#43 Aegis Runestone

Aegis Runestone

Cecil Harvey - Paladin

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:48 PM

This quest is HARD and addictive o_o Nice job, but I hate the fact that you need so many bombs and they rarely give you any. o.o

I got stuck in level 2. I died right after getting the candle and I'm stuck in the upper-left corner of the room before it, what do I do?

#44 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:56 PM

Try saving and restarting.. (not from the beginning... Just f6, save, then continue) If that doesn't work... Well.. :\

By the way, Aegis.. Your other Sasami banner was better.

#45 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:04 PM

if you're stuck, then you probably don't have the update I made. I put the bounding start blocks for Link in valid areas in scrolling warp connections rooms in the last update to the quest. Download that and you 'shouldn't' (key word) have any more problems with that. But that continue bug is crafty, so you never know.

As for Happyman's comment, go to where you THINK it is and see if you can see an odd formation of waves. The formation of waves indications something in the middle of them just as the sea-rock formations indicate rupees in the middle of them. If you get my drift. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users