• Please log in to reply
1446 replies to this topic

#16 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Hi,
Does anybody knows anything about this warp spot? It doesn't work. Is it only a one way warp? I tried different builds. Can't try build 655 because of the ladder problem. To see if the warp works. Thanks! icon_smile.gif
IPB Image

#17 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 11:53 AM) View Post

Hi,
Does anybody knows anything about this warp spot? It doesn't work. Is it only a one way warp? I tried different builds. Can't try build 655 because of the ladder problem. To see if the warp works. Thanks! icon_smile.gif
IPB Image

Same for me, looks like a 1-way-warp. I´m waiting for you in Shadow Temple, need help to go on icon_unsettled.gif

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

@Lukaz Sorry it is taking me so long. icon_frown.gif I can't find the back way in. Is it in the tall grass area? I went behind the waterfall.
Thanks! icon_smile.gif

#19 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 01:14 PM) View Post

@Lukaz Sorry it is taking me so long. icon_frown.gif I can't find the back way in. Is it in the tall grass area? I went behind the waterfall.
Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Ok, I will try to guide you and I suppose you have the flippers. From this screen at the very beginning, go W S S and warp, then go S W and you are in the light graveyard. Go N W S W N N N and you are in Shattered Temple. Walk up until you go down on invisible stairs ( you can see the magic sword, but you can´t get it ). Now you are in dark graveyard. Work your way S W N to Shadow Temple. See you there icon_razz.gif
EDIT: - And one more thing - try to remember the location of all the keys you find. I´m missing one icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

Edited by Lukaz, 06 November 2010 - 02:46 PM.

#20 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 6 2010, 01:42 PM) View Post

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Ok, I will try to guide you and I suppose you have the flippers. From this screen at the very beginning, go W S S and warp, then go S W and you are in the light graveyard. Go N W S W N N N and you are in Shattered Temple. Walk up until you go down on invisible stairs ( you can see the magic sword, but you can´t get it ). Now you are in dark graveyard. Work your way S W N to Shadow Temple. See you there icon_razz.gif
EDIT: - And one more thing - try to remember the location of all the keys you find. I´m missing one icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

Sorry! icon_frown.gif I didn't explain myself good enough. I don't have the flippers. Trying to find that secret cave to enter the Water Temple. The back entrance. Have the ladder. Is it in the waterfall and which one? I guess I got my dumb hat one! icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Nevermind I found the waterfall. Thanks for the other info though. icon_smile.gif I'll try and catch up now.

Edited by Artistic, 06 November 2010 - 03:37 PM.

#21 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

if you still want the b 550 you can download it following this link http://zeldaclassicf...p;postcount=311

#22 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(elise @ Nov 6 2010, 03:11 PM) View Post

if you still want the b 550 you can download it following this link http://zeldaclassicf...p;postcount=311

Thanx for that Elise, but it looks working with other players so far. Please take a look at post # 15, maybe you can help me there icon_unsettled.gif

#23 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:44 PM

@Lukaz I'm here on this floor. (See the map It is different then the one your on) When you go around there are Wizzrobes (Wizards) that that you back to the beginning of the dungeon. I'm not doing so good. Will keep trying to get through.

Is the floor your stuck on the next one? The fairy doesn't recharge me here. I wonder if that fairy where your stuck not disappearing and mine not recharging is because of them build?
IPB Image

Edited by Artistic, 06 November 2010 - 06:51 PM.

#24 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

Hi Artistic to meet the lukaz location do this...
get going to level two (ice place) when you are forced to go up up up
when you make to those armor (7 total) touch the one on the right side
this will open a passage for some money - Now when you come out""" will be out of map "grayed area"
Get back inn and back out three times, you will end Shattered Temple -- the sword is there
That happen to me yesterday ---- easy shortcut ! icon_heh.gif
-

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 03:10 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 6 2010, 01:42 PM) View Post

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

IPB Image

Sorry! icon_frown.gif I didn't explain myself good enough. I don't have the flippers. Trying to find that secret cave to enter the Water Temple. The back entrance. Have the ladder. Is it in the waterfall and which one? I guess I got my dumb hat one! icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Nevermind I found the waterfall. Thanks for the other info though. icon_smile.gif I'll try and catch up now.

#25 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 05:44 PM) View Post

@Lukaz I'm here on this floor. (See the map It is different then the one your on) When you go around there are Wizzrobes (Wizards) that that you back to the beginning of the dungeon. I'm not doing so good. Will keep trying to get through.

Is the floor your stuck on the next one? The fairy doesn't recharge me here. I wonder if that fairy where your stuck not disappearing and mine not recharging is because of them build?
IPB Image

Yes, I´m stuck on next floor. You have to proceed this floor and at the end you have to push a block for the lens. You will also continue from same room as the lens by going south through the wall. There´s some spiky rooms and you have the lens, but the magic will run out fast. The fairy restore only your magic. Let me know when you are att fork area. icon_biggrin.gif
EDIT: At the end of the area you are on for now is an open door south. DON`T GO THERE, YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE OPENING. Seems only to be a fairy in that room.

Edited by Lukaz, 06 November 2010 - 07:13 PM.

#26 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

After posting a few minutes ago!! -- I forgot to tell this...
After installing this build 655 I'm heading to level 2
see ya icon_biggrin.gif

#27 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 6 2010, 06:12 PM) View Post

After posting a few minutes ago!! -- I forgot to tell this...
After installing this build 655 I'm heading to level 2
see ya icon_biggrin.gif

Vravelo, there is much problems with the players. 655 doesn´t work good with the ladder. Elise has given us a link to 550 player at post # 21. I recommend you to download it and copy your savefile there. I have tried to copy my file from 1065 to 550 but it doesn´t work. If your savefile works on 550 you should use it. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 06 November 2010 - 07:30 PM.

#28 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 6 2010, 06:08 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Yes, I´m stuck on next floor. You have to proceed this floor and at the end you have to push a block for the lens. You will also continue from same room as the lens by going south through the wall. There´s some spiky rooms and you have the lens, but the magic will run out fast. The fairy restore only your magic. Let me know when you are att fork area. icon_biggrin.gif
EDIT: At the end of the area you are on for now is an open door south. DON`T GO THERE, YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE OPENING. Seems only to be a fairy in that room.

Thanks! but to late got stuck in that doorway. icon_biggrin.gif I went through again got to the room with the blocks but I couldn't move any. I have the lv2 power bracelet. Will try again.

I tried to put my save file in 550 also. Didn't work like yours. It doesn't work putting it into 655 from 1065 anymore.

Edited by Artistic, 06 November 2010 - 07:54 PM.

#29 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 06:49 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Thanks! but to late got stuck in that doorway. icon_biggrin.gif I went through again got to the room with the blocks but I couldn't move any. I have the lv2 power bracelet. Will try again.

I tried to put my save file in 550 also. Didn't work like yours. It doesn't work putting it into 655 from 1065 anymore.

You can only put the block in one direction. I think it was up.

Edited by Lukaz, 06 November 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#30 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 6 2010, 06:57 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 06:49 PM) View Post

IPB Image

You can only put the block in one direction. I think it was up.

I guess I wasn't pushing the block hard enough. I'm at the fork . Standing in the doorway looking at the fairy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users