Dreams of Yesterday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1303 replies to this topic

#1 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

EDIT on 6/5/19: The links in this thread are outdated.  Please refer to this thread.

EDIT by ShadowTiger:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Read before proceeding:

Click Me
---------------------------------------------

Old information:
Spoiler

EDIT by ShadowTiger (5/10/11)
Heya all. Glad you've all decided to play this amazing quest. Just thought I'd sneak in here and say that I'm working on a revised version of the quest which will hopefully stamp out as many of the bugs as possible, make it a little bit easier, and possibly even add a few new items in. You can always find the latest version of the quest in this link here:

> DoY Revised 2013<
For ZC 2.5 (The link was edited to refer to the 2.5 version on 2/23/2013

The URL won't ever change, (Hopefully...) and you can just replace your current version of DoY with that one (Make a backup of course) and rename your old one (After you've made a backup!) to whatever it was before, and you can play the new one without a problem while keeping your saved game.

#2 mousep

mousep

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hello all,
Does any still have the revised version? Can some one PM me please, because the link won't work now.

#3 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:21 PM

Yes it wont work cuz it said forbid.

#4 mousep

mousep

• Members

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

So, does anyone have the revised version? Can you please mail to me? Thank you very much icon_razz.gif

#5 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(mousep @ Apr 30 2011, 11:18 PM) View Post

So, does anyone have the revised version? Can you please mail to me? Thank you very much icon_razz.gif

I am wondering the same thing, maybe just post it here icon_smile.gif

#6 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

Me too. But I found it but it still on attack site but I am not going there often. Only I need bookmark and leave it until I finish other let play game.

#7 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

Zeldaman!. I don't give damn about site under attack...!
give me the quest name, the link for download, and I'll go and get it!!
my computer is protected!!
-
-

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ May 1 2011, 10:02 AM) View Post

Me too. But I found it but it still on attack site but I am not going there often. Only I need bookmark and leave it until I finish other let play game.

#8 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hi Everyone!

The quest file is over at AGN. I don't know if that is the revised version or not. It is listed as for playing in 1.92b183 and quote "There are a few issues with this quest that may act as a setback, but nothing to prevent you from finishing". The file itself has a date of 8/7/2002 but on the site it states that it was uploaded and last updated was 6/3/ 2004. Which makes me believe this isn't the revised version. It would seem that the dates should be the same.

Over at another forum there is a help thread for it here:
It does say that it has bugs and that the one that was made for 152 didn't have cheat codes activated and the one for beta 182 had them activated. The one at AGN has the cheats activated which would indicate that it is for 183. Sorry I don't know what the cheat is.

If you want to try the quest it is over at AGN here is the link.

EDIT: Since AGN is not listed as a attack site anymore. I took down the file I had up.
EDIT: 'kaspauf' has acquired the revised version. Look at post#81 for more info on how to get it.

Edited by Artistic, 28 August 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

HI artistic.. you are the great!! icon_thumbsup.gif
-
from all options you put in here... I did pick the easiest one - got the quest already --
thanks
-

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 2 2011, 01:00 PM) View Post

Hi Everyone!

The quest file is over at AGN. I don't know if that is the revised version or not. It is listed as for playing in 1.92b183 and quote "There are a few issues with this quest that may act as a setback, but nothing to prevent you from finishing". The file itself has a date of 8/7/2002 but on the site it states that it was uploaded and last updated was 6/3/ 2004. Which makes me believe this isn't the revised version. It would seem that the dates should be the same.

Over at another forum there is a help thread for it here: http://zeldaclassicf...hread.php?t=273
It does say that it has bugs and that the one that was made for 152 didn't have cheat codes activated and the one for 183 had them activated. The one at AGN has the cheats activated which would indicate that it is for 183. Sorry I don't know what the cheat is.

If you want to try the quest and want to brave AGN then here is the link. http://zeldaclassic....wquest.php?q=28
If not I put it up here for you to download. Just click on the Download Now button. DOY.zip]My Webpage

#10 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Well you don't need me V. Lol.

#11 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 2 2011, 05:42 PM) View Post

HI artistic.. you are the great!! icon_thumbsup.gif
-
from all options you put in here... I did pick the easiest one - got the quest already --
thanks
-

Anyone get stuck yet or everything working smoothly?

#12 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

So far . I'm zapping bad guys .. icon_biggrin.gif
-

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 2 2011, 05:37 PM) View Post

Anyone get stuck yet or everything working smoothly?

#13 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 2 2011, 06:18 PM) View Post

So far . I'm zapping bad guys .. icon_biggrin.gif
-

What build are you using?
After getting the sword I can't go but just around the hut that you start in when using 1.92b183.
I switched to 2.10 and it has worked so far. I can slash the flowers now that I need to so I can go on after getting the sword.
I had started this before and stopped. Will play a little longer to see how it goes in 2.10. Have to take a break though but will be back later.

@Zeldaman23 Sorry! icon_frown.gif

Thanks vravelo for saying that I'm great but I'm just trying to help out.

Edited by Artistic, 02 May 2011 - 06:56 PM.

#14 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 2 2011, 07:41 PM) View Post

What build are you using?
After getting the sword I can't go but just around the hut that you start in when using 1.92b183.
I switched to 2.10 and it has worked so far. I can slash the flowers now that I need to so I can go on after getting the sword.
I had started this before and stopped. Will play a little longer to see how it goes in 2.10. Have to take a break though but will be back later.

@Zeldaman23 Sorry! icon_frown.gif

Thanks vravelo for saying that I'm great but I'm just trying to help out.

Well that is good! So question is what build is best to use for this AND who is making a Let's Play for this ; )

#15 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

It is ok Art.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users