• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#31 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Nov 15 2008, 10:41 PM) View Post

Nice touch CastChaos......LOL If I remember correctly I rode the raft to the left side of Hyrule, north of the village. I got a magic container and I burnt a chicken which led me to a house that gave a clue about being smart enough to find a moneybag. No Big deal I probably misunderstood.
How do I get the heart piecethat in the left side of Goron City? I can't move the blocks and I can't figure out what to do.
BTW I'm still looking for the 2nd dungeon. I bombed a big square blob with a red bomb to go more southwest. I got to an area with a large V carved in the hill. Is this the right place? I had to backtrack to get more bombs but I wanted to make sure I was in the right place. BTW is there somewhere I can get a shield? I could really use one.

Ah, you found the place with the big "V", the sign of the Ruby of Gorons. Go north from that, there's a steaming part of the mountain, just behind a dried plant. Bomb it. icon_smile.gif
Ah, so you met with the Happy Mask Salesman who told you to get a moneybag, practically... Heh, this really doesn't mean that the moneybag is any close, he just told you the obvious fact that you need to get moneybags to increase your rupee capacity. Those whos never played LoZ and played few custom quests maybe didn't know that there's an item that increases money capacity.
There's no any public shield that you get in Hyrule... Theoretically you can get your first Fire Shield out from Hyrule, so quite after the third dungeon. You CAN try and search for absolutely securely well hidden items, then you might find a shield among them... But since those are ultimate secrets, I can just barely hint for them... theres an information selling Goron in the southwest part of the caves, he might dare to spoil a few obscure hints...

EDIT:
QUOTE(Accr89)

I must say that your game has a very Dramatic opening!!!

Anyways I made it to the 1st level on the second floor and I can't seem to figure out how to get to the room pat three door keys. I already found the hookshot, but I can't make the first key door. I tried going the tricky way and figured out the bomb trigger and lattern trigger, but then it just sends me back to the other side of the map. Any suggestions CastChoas???

Otherwise, really great game, haven't seen one this good in awhile, nice job!!

The tricky way indeed was just an alternate route. I thought some people would prefer that...
So, the keys you need are gotten by hookshot. (Plus one is just east from the three door place). Southwest corner of F2, there latch onto the opened chest and take key from other. Northwest corner of F2, latch onto the southwest corner wall and get key from chest. Also, I hope you got the F1 southeast key by pressing "right" while being on raft and going through that new route.

#32 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

Does this work in the Lost Isle Build? (meaning, was it made with beta 253 or before?) Because if so, then the LI Build 'should' be able to play it.

#33 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(DarkFlameWolf @ Nov 15 2008, 11:07 PM) View Post

Does this work in the Lost Isle Build? (meaning, was it made with beta 253 or before?) Because if so, then the LI Build 'should' be able to play it.

This is a 2.10.0 quest. I know some builds play 2.10 quests not badly. Could the LI build be good for this, too? Will BB increase LI's popularity this much? Make a quest with Mac & Blue tileset to find out!

#34 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:20 PM

Alright I found the keys that you mentioned earlier. Now I am trying to find a way to hookshot across the first key room on floor 2, but I keep going in circles?

#35 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

I found that Goron and paid for his hints so hopefully it will be money well spent icon_rolleyes.gif lol
I'm off to level 2.

#36 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Nov 15 2008, 11:20 PM) View Post

Alright I found the keys that you mentioned earlier. Now I am trying to find a way to hookshot across the first key room on floor 2, but I keep going in circles?

You need to hookshot the grate on the middle to reveal more walkable ground and be able to access the door.

ms_zelda_lady:
Nice! icon_biggrin.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#37 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:07 PM

Thanks CastChoas!!! icon_biggrin.gif I now made it to the first boss with famous Aladdin theme, but for right now I have to go somewhere, so I'll tackle the first boss later.

#38 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

One...more...key. Don't get why you made one red block weak to the Hookshot when the others aren't. I remember the pattern of switches on the wall on the water floor, but I can't figure out how to move them into the up or down positions.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. But now I'm stuck on the boss. Can't figure out what to do on the third screen.

Edited by Zenith, 15 November 2008 - 08:57 PM.

#39 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

icon_redface.gif I never fell off the side of a mountain before....lol Very nice sequence CastChaos. I walked all the way back and I've managed to get 3 keys so far. Killing those whizzrobes wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Anyway I can see a key at the edge of a ledge and I can't get to that upper part of the room. I thought I figured it out but my bombs wouldn't make an opening. Using my hookshot to get up doesn't work either. I did go downstairs to floor 1 but until I get a block to go down I can't get any further.
How do I get up to that part of the room?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

P.S. I hope at some point I get the Lens of Truth as I'm sure I've missed plenty of things so far.

#40 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

Well, I somehow managed to beat the quest in a good 4 minutes. How good of an ending is that?

#41 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

icon_lol.gif 4 hours maybe.... 4 minutes....never icon_confused2.gif

#42 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

I thought I'd try not to ask but... I'm stuck at the end of level 3. I've cleared the key maze and the fight corridor already, and I've also picked up the heart container and the golden rupee. All that's left is to go through the corridor that I unblocked on the east side of floor 2, warp to the north part and shoot the bug, pick up the boss key, and fight the boss. However, I can't figure out where the warp to the corridor on the east side is, and I'm a little tired of re-searching the entire dungeon.
The quest is excellent so far! I really love how detailed the overworld is and how well it is put together. The only problem I’m having is with the sheer randomness of the secrets/triggers. There have been quite a few spots where using every item on every square inch of the screen was almost necessary (such as part of the level 2 boss, and most of level 3…) I’m afraid that as more items become available, it’s going to get harder and harder to know what in the world is supposed to be used and where. Still though, I’m looking forward to the later levels to see what tricks they have in store.

#43 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Nov 15 2008, 09:26 PM) View Post

icon_lol.gif 4 hours maybe.... 4 minutes....never icon_confused2.gif

Nope, 4 minutes. Maybe 4 minutes and 32 seconds or so, but that's not that far off.

#44 creatorofchaos

creatorofchaos

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:07 PM

The only one,were are the arrows?

Edited by creatorofchaos, 15 November 2008 - 11:08 PM.

#45 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

The arrows are on floor 2. Go to the southwest part of the oval part and hit the two crystals with the boomerang. Kill all the enemies in the room next to it with the skull picture. If you need a key you should be able to get it by going through the hookshot picture on the west side of the second floor and killing all of the enemies in one of those rooms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users