Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:39 PM

Where did you download Origin from?
I haven't seen it yet.

#33 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

You can download Origin from PureZC Database.

#34 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

I played it with some, got bow and arrow, plus a shield (got eaten!) and two dose of potions as well as some (3 or 4) HCPs. The Vassington thingy is real cruel, I was shooting like crazy, but I dropped dead some times.

Oh, you ask if I enjoy it? By all means, yes! It's very rich and open for exploration with smooth gameplay... It's worthy for the official Zeldas! The dark forest is my favourite so far, but the graveyard and the swamp are also extraordinary.

I found something that might be a bug...
You know, walking in the village sometimes makes a ghost appear that says something and then floats away. Well, there is a ghost that doesn't say anything, just floats away. It's on the bridge screen that leads from the village to the graveyard at the northeastern part of the village. The ghost is darkgreen.

I think I won't really get the shields until some time... Why, if the grabbers take it? Actually, I thought that the grabbers will take me back to the start of that particular area...

It was worth the wait!

#35 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

You know, walking in the village sometimes makes a ghost appear that says something and then floats away. Well, there is a ghost that doesn't say anything, just floats away. It's on the bridge screen that leads from the village to the graveyard at the northeastern part of the village. The ghost is darkgreen.

That isn't a bug. It isn't suppose to say anything.

I think I won't really get the shields until some time... Why, if the grabbers take it? Actually, I thought that the grabbers will take me back to the start of that particular area...

Which is why you have to be careful when you have a magic shield. I suggest you get a shield when you get a boomerang, so that if a like-like appears, you just stunt it without risking the shield.

The Vassington thingy is real cruel, I was shooting like crazy, but I dropped dead some times.

I did the same. icon_razz.gif

Edited by /M/, 23 July 2007 - 12:48 PM.

#36 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:47 PM

CastChaos, it is not a bug. That one spirit just flies across the screen and that's it.

The severed hands that steal your shield are evil, yeah. If you get a new shield, be sure to save often. If it gets eaten sometimes it is best just to choose "Retry" unless you have gone a long trip without saving. But the reliefing news is that after you finish the 3rd level, you can get access to a shop (it is well hidden though) that sells shields.

#37 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:53 PM

The new Grasps are a menace, they are priority #1. But once you get the bait somewhere on the island (its a fish), they are easily confused with that.

#38 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

Gotta say this right now. Way to go, guys.

Walking around Level 1 as I speak. Great so far HOLY CRAP! You gotta submit the tiles you guys used for the shallow water. That looks a-freaking-mazing!

#39 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:04 PM

Wow! I just played a bit of it just now, and I gotta say good job on this! icon_smile.gif

#40 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

I found the arrow but I can't find the bow.

#41 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:23 PM

The bow is very close to the arrow. Keep searching, you'll find it the same way as you found the arrow.

#42 Linksasleepagain

Linksasleepagain

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

This quest is so beautiful I wet my pants. icon_redface.gif

#43 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:32 PM

Where's the *^&%$#^%% SWORD at Petoe?

#44 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:37 PM

Search the beach area for the sword. Go east from where you start and enter a cave where the beach ends. The sword is in that cave.

#45 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:37 PM

I'm scared. I'm in that room where all the spikes jump up and instantly kill you again. How do you avoid triggering them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users