some news

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:23 PM

heya everyone. I know i've paused this quest long time for some reasons but i want to tell you that you don't have to worry much about this quest. While i've taking a break for this quest and the i didn't work on anything on this quest since i've taking a break i've decided that i would continue this quest until it completation. However before that i'll have to experiments some new stuffs on the Newbie Boss and well let's say that the video from the script gave me some hopes for certain boss that i couldn't add due to the functions that wasn't present like it is now. Is that said i'll maybe add new boss or simply remplace the old boss to make it much better. Of course i'll maybe reworks on the first dungeon or the 3th one but i doubts that will happens unless TheRock or i say otherwise for whatever reasons. Now as for some dungeons i've planning to make i'll remove some due to limit counts of the maps and put them as a "unused dungeons" however thoses "unused dungeon" will maybe appears for the next quest i'll make or maybe if i ever works on the Cursed Treasure again (mainly because i've lost many progress and works i've made on the said quest).

Now with the boss health bar and the transformation stuffs i'll made some news attacks and maybe some news boss. For the moment the progress is still in the Dream World Overworld, and in the desert maps and his dungeon.
Oh and before i forgot i planning to make a beta test for every month depended the progression of the quest so if anyone wish to be some beta testers just ask TheRock or me however there's a limit who can be a beta tester. Not everyone will be lucky. There's also a time limit before the opening and the closed beta test of the quest.

Welp that's all i wanted to say. Don't worry i promise you that someday we'll finish this long quest.
  • WindRobe, TheRock and Lüt like this

#2 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 29 September 2020 - 07:00 PM

Alright ! So i've made alot of tests and experiments of many possibility of some boss and i'm happy to tell you that i'm proud to tell you that i've finally completed the boss of the 4th dungeon of this quest ! :)

The boss is called Golerius the Guardien of the Earth !

It's the big surprise return of the Rock Golem boss (thanks to Moosh i still have the old script of the old boss).
the Rock Golem has appeared in one of my old quest project and it was the first boss before. This time i've made a couple of modifications of the boss battle. There's no spikes, and the boss works in 3 phases.

Phase 1: The phase of the boss itself is the whole Rock Golem boss script that some of you may remembered it attacks and suffs if you did fight it before. When it died it explode (Althrough i don't know how to make it a teleportation death flag or making it moving to the middle of the room instead of making peoples think that the boss is dead. Althrough that could be very funny.)

Phase 2 and 3: For thoses phases i've used the newbie boss script with the transformation and stuffs. As i've said before the new stuffs on the Newbie boss gave me some hope to make certain boss for this quest. I've made alot and alot experiments until i could understand fully it function. Althrough for the transformation i couldn't found something that could make people think that the golem itself broke into million pieces to show the true form of the "golem" that was in fact an rock armor. I've made some screenshots for the boss.

200930012714763946.png
20093001271524091.png
200930012715282685.png
200930012715548422.png

note: For the palette color i was inspired from a certain dungeon that i found rather amazing. I've also made armos there and there so if the player accidently touch them they will react during the boss fight making the fight much difficult. I've made also different traps for the dungeon. So i've decided to call the dungeon the "Desert Ruins" but it's only a backup of the "Desert Shrines" (my old 4th dungeon of this quest) so unless the Desert Ruins would be better then the Desert Shrines then i'll use this dungeon. My other reasons is because the Desert Shrine has 3 stats plus the fake maps for the maze paths and stuffs and it litterally take many place of the maps and since there's not alot maps counts as the DMaps counts i've hesitated a very long time before i decided to do this one. Frankly the certain dungeon of a certain quest really did inspired me to make some stuffs and hidden traps in case any player would be fooled enough to think that the room is safe. So the credits for this one is owned by the creator of a "certain dungeon" for it inspiration. 

Edited by Sans, 29 September 2020 - 07:03 PM.

• Lüt likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users