Photo

2.50 Too large everything??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MasterLink

MasterLink

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:33 AM

So, I'm watching teamudf's tutorial on zquest and i know he's using a different version but i wouldn't expect for my screen to be bigger, as in I can't fit many things onto one screen. also i can't full-screen or scale it up, it just closes itself when i try that so i'm having to work on a small window as well. Can anyone help me with this?

Edited by MasterLink, 27 November 2018 - 12:34 AM.

#2 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:02 AM

Are you using the mac version? The mac version full screen doesn't work. For ZQuest go to Options->Use Small Mode. Make sure that isn't checked. You will have to restart ZQuest to get it with the proper size when unchecking Use Small Mode.

#3 MasterLink

MasterLink

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:09 AM

No, I'm on a computer using windows 10 (wish it was 7 though) i figured out what i was doing wrong with the size of the trees and what not. i was just using the wrong one. but yea, i can't fullscreen

#4 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:41 AM

Are you opening ZC by opening zelda-w.exe, or by opening the Launcher (zlaunch-w.exe)? I recommend the launcher, it has a screen resolution option for windowed mode, so you can scale it up.

However, I know fullscreen doesn't work very well on some graphics cards. I recommend just using the largest window resolution your screen can fit, instead of fullscreen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users