Photo

Screenshot of the Week 77

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:10 AM

BH4
user posted image
An "OoT Chamber Of The Sages" type shot, still in construction.

LinktheMaster
user posted image
Note: These sprites are only temporary.

Shoelace
user posted image
Link looks pre-tty happy up there.

Skateboarder
user posted image

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:09 AM

Wow..great shots today. icon_wink.gif

BH4: This is such a cool shot icon_thumbsup.gif

Linkthemaster:Non-zelda and custom. Very good LTM

Shoelace: The dungeon is good. Kinda plain. But still good.

Stakeboarder: I like it. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes: BH4

#3 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:08 AM

Whoa BH4.

#4 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:18 AM

BH4 cheated. He used an animated one. icon_razz.gif

BH4: Excellent shot. This gets my vote. Cheater. icon_razz.gif
LTM: I like this shot. Custom tiles and sprites. Looks nice.
Shoelace: What can I say? Nice shot. Although I'm curious as to how to get to that chest.
Skateboarder: A little too much blue, in my opinion. But I love the clouds, and the fact that you used flying objects.

Nice shots. icon_biggrin.gif

#5 GameLink7

GameLink7

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:28 AM

Cheated? That's Awesome!

BH4: !(@ o @)! (GameLink7 has FAINTED)
LTM: Non-Zelda? Like the mountains though...
Shoelace: He does. But with 10 Hearts, an upgraded Sword and Shield, and a Magic Boomerang, I'd say he could clean the place up...
Sakteboarder: The Blue looks Mystic and Cool. The Flying torch looks awesome, and I like the way those coulds look!

Vote: BH4

-GameLink7

#6 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:33 AM

Dang, I always pick the good weeks. :\

BH4: Josh, I hope the animation in ZC is better, as that pic is currently a bit choppy and the animations aren't fluid. Other than that excellent shot!
Shoelace: Very nice, well rounded shot. icon_thumbsup.gif
Skateboarder: I always liked those flying things, but I never used them. icon_razz.gif Anyway, nice shot, but it's always better to take the shot in ZC.

#7 ElricAlchemy101

ElricAlchemy101

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:11 PM

Maybe I should start doing these sometime. =P Anyway, here's my thoughts.

BH4: Amazing. I like it just about all aspects. It's hard to define this shot as anything but brilliant.

LTM: It looks kind of unfinished, can't say much about it I don't really like how the middle looks so empty. Otherwise, nice.

Shoelace: I like the color, looks kind of bland though. Otherwise, good.

skateboarder: The color hurts my eyes, but the cloud tiles are pretty. The layout is pretty too.

Voted for BH4 of course. icon_thumbsup.gif

#8 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:51 PM

I don't like BH4's shot simply because of the beams of light everywhere... and the sparkles. and the fact that it would have TOALLY RUINED MY CHANCES OF WINNING if I had decided to enter. excellent job on this shot, BH4 (though, I think a still shot would have been better)

LTM would have gotten my second vote, because I love that style of graphics. the only think I would change about that shot, though, is make the treetops a little more rounded. not like Zelda, per se, but just enough to make them not look like umbrellas

these are all very good shots this week

Edited by Gashin, 23 January 2005 - 12:52 PM.

#9 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:11 PM

BH4: Okay. I'll admit, I really don't like those little beams of light I made. (I drew them in paint, and just imported them.) I wish I could make them less noticeable, but still ... important to the scene. It needs to be HOLY, but not to the point where it's practically jumping up at you, shouting, "Hey, I'm holy! Look at me!!!"

LTM: I actually really, really like this shot. All of the textures are virtually perfect. The trees are just outstanding, and .. heck, everything else is just awesome. The cliffs could definitely use a bit more detail though, as well as the ladder. The grass edges could use a little bit more definition, (More hanging out, .. more "looseness.") The dirt could use a bit more texturizing as well, and it looks slightly too bright. But that's just me. Otherwise, I would have SO voted for this had I not null-voted.
Shoelace: Hey, not bad. I like the design, and the colors. Other than that, it looks fairly plain. But I just can't help but wonder what that little drain leads to below the wall mask in the upper right corner. icon_wink.gif

SB11: The colors are slightly too ... "Newfirst"ish, but the design is great, the clouds look outstanding, and wall placement is ... keen, at best. Very nice. It's still a bit blank though. SB11, man, it seems like all of your shots illustrate color, wall placement, and floor borders, .. and water, and not that much more. Perhaps you should work your floor borders around some pots or something.

#10 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:20 PM

Wow, the shots are pretty good this week. Well BH4, that shot will indeed kick my butt. I love the picture. I love the sword too, even though it is bigger than Link. icon_razz.gif Great Job icon_thumbsup.gif

LinktheMaster, I like this shot also. It reminds me of Super Mario 64. Well it does.

Skateboarder: Never seen a lot of cloud dungeons so you got a couple of points on that. I like it.

My picture was just a random picture that I entered when I was making the Hero of Dreams thread. It is the second level. The reason why I have so many hearts is because I went back into the level to take the picture. icon_razz.gif

#11 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 04:12 PM

I voted for Mr. BH4. I liked his shot, it was shiny, and attractive. Yeah, coolness.

#12 August Yifu

August Yifu

Magus

• Banned

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:34 PM

BH4's is like.. ...WHOA!! icon_drool.gif

#13 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:50 PM

BH4. No contest.

#14 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:32 PM

Well, I'm going to try and give my opinions, but I have to inform you I'm easily distracted... OOH! Shiny! Me vote for the shiny one!

#15 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:30 PM

icon_drool.gif

BH4: You floored me right there. 'Nuff said.

LTM: Very Nice shot. Awesome. Too bad BH4 shpwed his too. icon_sorry.gif

Shoelace: Good shot. Not bad, but not great.

Skateboarder: Sorry, but, next!

Yeah, BH4's gonna win. Look at his votes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users