Script request: Light and quake

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 11 May 2019 - 04:46 PM

hello everyone i would like to ask a request. Do you know or remember that in the GBA version of Pokemon version RSE (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald) at a certain point of the adventure
the bosses of the Team Aqua / Magma uses an the Blue / Red Orb to awakening Kyogre and Groudon ? Well i was thinking about something similar in the quest but first look at that video and look it at 0:10 to 0:23

https://www.youtube....h?v=cly7ttaX-zE

In fact i wish to having a script similar (white or black) at that one for 2 things: When Link have all 8 instruments of the Dreams and when he have the 'Orb of Dreams' Link will be able to open the 'Dreams Realm' door wich is the final dungeon, and the another one for the Tower of Heavens when Link would face at an ancient demon (Hades) (4x4) wich at first it's just a gray statue but if Link find the 'Orb of Heavens' then the orb would react the same way as the previous one and the 'statues' will regain it life and the fight would start. 

For onces i would like to have that one on ffc and global script for this since that would be functionnal only when Link have the required item. 

Oh and before i forgot it's possible to making a version normal and a warp version of the script too ?

thanks~

Nevermind i'll just need the growling cercle light i think.

Edited by Sans, 12 May 2019 - 07:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users