Photo

Screenshot of the Week 451

NewJourneysFire Zecora DragonDePlatino anikom15 umbrello

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 451 (56 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

@Zecora:  Nice looking sideview.  There's some tile errors; the walls that are at the edge are supposed to be those walls that bend to the background.

@DragonDePlatino:  I like the tiles, but seriously, the sprites don't stand out enough; they blend right in with the background.

@NewJourneysFire:  There are tiles here that just clash with Classic, for having outlines, being too detailed compared to everything else, or both.  I do like the setup here with the shadows, however.

@Anikom15:  Decent house scene.  First thing I looked at were the beds; who gets the fancy one?

@Umbrello:  Interesting Dragon Quest tileset.  Many of the HUD elements seem flat compared to the rest of the HUD elements.  As for the scene itself, it looks good.

#17 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

I don't know. That shot isn't even for a quest.

#18 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Just realized this was never pinned, oops...

Anyways, with 47.92% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 451 is NewJourneysFire!

NewJourneysFire.png

Congratulations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NewJourneysFire, Zecora, DragonDePlatino, anikom15, umbrello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users