For Rose...

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#16 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

Somebody, please move this thread to PureZC's latest news...

#17 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

Rose was a great person. He'll be missed.

#18 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:11 PM

I seriously don't know what to say. I never really talked to Rose individually, but he certainly shed a warm light on the forum and will be very deeply missed. icon_cry.gif

#19 andrewmcd1

andrewmcd1

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:26 PM

I don't have anything else to say or add but this:

Rose's favorite song was by Rhapsody - The Village of Dwarves. Ask someone in chat for the link to the song.

EDIT BY HUNTER P: Sorry. Copywrite material still in effect.

#20 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

Yeah, I don't know if posting that is a legallity here because it is copywrite, but I'll let another mod decide that, because it was Rose's favorite song by his favorite music artist.

I'm sending flowers to Rexlaninetales to give to Rose. More stuff that can help us all to remember Rose if I can.

EDIT: About the song, if you want to listen to it, PM andrewmcd1 about it.

#21 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

I only knew Rose through chat, but he was a great person that I always got along with. Just talking to him, I knew that in real life he would be in my group of friends. He was one of the first people to subscribe to my youtube videos and that is when I got to know him. Wish, I would have got to know him better. He was always kind person and will be missed here in PureZC.

The thing is, he was this nice and awesome of a person in internet life so I know the people that were close to him are in shock and sorrow because he meant a lot to them. If was this thoughtful in chat, I know that he touched a lot of people outside of the internet. And I know that he was deeply loved.

Thanks Rose for everything. We will all miss you. And any family members and friends reading this, just know that you raised a great person that bought so much joy to everyone, and that he is in a better place now.

--Michael

#22 Tseng

Tseng

MMmmmmm Simpsonized

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

I have one thing I forgot to say.

I know, that Rose wouldn't want us to be sad for him. I know he knows we will all miss him, but I do not think he would want us to mourn. I think he would want us to be happy for the times he spent with us, and to remember him and be happy that he was loved by so many here. I know he will be missed sorely by all of us, and I beleive the way to do it is to have fond memories of him. Let us not be sad over his death, but let us be happy that we got to meet such an awesome person.

That may be confusing, and I mean it the best possible way.
I know some of you might be offended by what I have said, and others, may not be able to do that, especailly Paden and Rexlaninetales. I'm sorry you guys lost a great friend.

#23 Anthus

Anthus

the wild-eyed boy from freecloud

• Forum Moderators

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

I didn't know you, but I'm sure you will be missed.

#24 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE(Tseng @ Jan 27 2007, 03:49 PM) View Post

I have one thing I forgot to say.

I know, that Rose wouldn't want us to be sad for him. I know he knows we will all miss him, but I do not think he would want us to mourn. I think he would want us to be happy for the times he spent with us, and to remember him and be happy that he was loved by so many here. I know he will be missed sorely by all of us, and I beleive the way to do it is to have fond memories of him. Let us not be sad over his death, but let us be happy that we got to meet such an awesome person.

That may be confusing, and I mean it the best possible way.
I know some of you might be offended by what I have said, and others, may not be able to do that, especailly Paden and Rexlaninetales. I'm sorry you guys lost a great friend.

I'll always remember Rose, Tseng. I'll always remember him kicking my ass in SSBM, and always remember the fun we had trying to think of ideas for ZC and ways to make money. I know this is a phase that will pass, and I'll never forget what he has done for everyone, including myself and Rexlaninetales.

#25 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

I cant say as I knew Rose very well, if we have even chatted. But the loss of a family member is still a saddening thing. My sympathies to Hunter, Rexla, and to everyone who knew him as "FRIEND".

Adom Lee

#26 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:56 PM

I'm really no good with threads like these. All I know is, ... There weren't very many people in the world like Rose. Whenever he popped into chat, everyone would swarm around him and jump all over him like little puppy dogs when their beloved master came home to see them. He always knew how to make everyone around him happy, even when life was so hard for him. He suffered blow after blow after blow after blow, but took them all in stride, and bounded through life to face the next challenge head on. He is a hero in every way the best of us would be. I highly doubt he will be forgotten any time soon, you may rest assured.

We are lucky to have been graced by his presence, and he can finally be reunited with his brother at long last. May his spirit be at peace and joy forevermore under God's loving graces, smiling down at us as we smile up at him.

QUOTE(Noir @ Jan 27 2007, 03:43 PM) View Post
All I can offer is this...
Noir, you are a hero for your tribute. It's beautiful, and very moving.

#27 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:23 PM

Since I rarely enter chat, I didn't chance to talk to Rose in the time he was here. But I feel sad for Hunter and Rexla. I hope both of you can grieve in the best way possible. If your real lives are anything like here, your friends will be there for you.

By the way, grieving is very natural and something you should definitely do. While I'm sure Rose would want you to be happy, the important part now is that you continue to work through your natural feelings. Good luck, guys...

#28 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Contributors

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:49 PM

Rose...

All I can say is to rest in peace. Rose, you were a great member here, you gave some great advice, and although we only talked once or twice...

Thank you. Just thank you.

Rest in peace. icon_cry.gif

#29 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

I didn't know him well. I think I said a few words to him once...
...its sad. He'll be missed.

...this was just so unexpected.

Edited by Sir Pimpalot, 27 January 2007 - 07:08 PM.

#30 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Sir Pimpalot @ Jan 27 2007, 05:52 PM) View Post

I didn't know her well. I think I said a few words to her once...
...its sad. She'll be missed.

...this was just so unexpected.

Yeah, it caught me at first that I thought Rose was a girl, but Rose is actually a dude. Although in Furry life, he's a girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users