James bond 007 for 64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 09 December 2005 - 11:50 PM

I have played james bond 007 for the 64 is a hard but good game to play.

#2 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:01 AM

Well, there's no N64 game called "James Bond 007",
so which game do you mean?

I know of Goldeneye 007 by Rareware and The World is Not Enough by EA.

Goldeneye is a great game; one of the best N64 games.
TWINE was a decent game, but did't come close to Goldeneye.

#3 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:02 AM

Golden eye 007

#4 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:40 AM

Eh, I don't really see any specific reason for this topic, other than for you to state you played a game. Maybe if you wanted to discuss why it was good, or what you liked about it, more than just 6 words. Please remember that when you're posting topics there needs to be something for other people to add in their posts, saying you liked a game doesn't really leave anything for anyone else to say.

I've noticed almost all of your topics have simply been one liners saying you liked this game or played that game, but not really adding any depth to anything. I think it would be better if you learned to broaden your horizen a bit, think about your topics before you post and try to expand on what you can say. This thread for example, what did you like about the game specifically? Did you like the single player, or the multiplayer better? Was there one level that you had the most fun on, or had a really hard time on? Questions like this that you can ask yourself when you're posting a thread can create very valuble conversations at PureZC, rather than simply a post that will end up on the 3rd page in a couple of days.

Thanks for reading this. Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users