Photo

Favorite graphics game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite Zelda game (5 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite Zelda game

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:17 PM

One of my favorite zelda games is the legend of zelda a link to the past.I am not a big fan of the
Graphics.

#2 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:21 PM

W...T...F? icon_odd.gif
This is borderline spam...
That hardly makes sense. You mean which Zelda game has the best graphics, right? And your poll's a mess. HTTP? I can only guess you meant LttP, but it seems like a pretty hard typo to make (the keys aren't even that close together), and why is it listed after the Minish Cap, anyway, if the rest are in order? You've also omitted 5 games from your list.
Oh, and learn to spell. icon_razz.gif

Anyway, I would have to say that either LA (not listed) or OORT had the best graphics for their time. LA's graphics were amazing, compared to the graphics of most other Gameboy games at the time (and remembering that the Gameboy was actually weaker than the NES). Hell, we used modified versions in ZC today, and if that's not proof enough, I don't know what is. icon_razz.gif
OOT made the leap into 3D perfectly, perfectly capturing the atmosphere of each enviroment. The graphics played a big part in this; sparks flying up inside Death Mountain, sandstorms in the desert, rain in the graveyard...it set a new standard for N64 graphics.

Edited by ZeldaLord, 25 November 2005 - 07:28 PM.

#3 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

icon_lol.gif HTTP, OORT?

Sorry, I couldn't help laughing. This thread was obviously made in hurry or something since it doesn't make any sense.

But if the question is which Zelda game has the best graphics, then my vote goes to Majora.

If the question is "which game has the best graphics ever?" then my answer is Resident Evil 4.

#4 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:35 PM

I was typing to fast and mispelled some words sorry about that.

Edited by bringer of descruction, 25 November 2005 - 09:35 PM.

#5 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:07 PM

Heh, I think Ocarina of RagTime (that's what OoRT means, right?) is the best, graphic-wise.
I would have said The Wind Waker, but it doesn't have the "The Legend of Zelda" feeling of Ocarina of Time.

#6 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 12:03 AM

Well... considering the kinda limits they had, I think that the first Zelda is the best.

#7 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 26 November 2005 - 12:33 PM

ZC-Ninja has a good point.
The Legend of Zelda is one of the best looking NES games, in my opinion.

#8 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:19 PM

Sorry, I find I don't know which is the correct option to choose. This is based on graphics, or favorite game overall? My favorite Zelda game ever is Ocarina of Time, right below that A Link to the Past, and followed by Majora's Mask, but the Zelda game with the best graphics is probably Majora's Mask (for its time). I'll wait to vote until the topic is clarified some more...

Edited by nicklegends, 26 November 2005 - 01:20 PM.

#9 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:17 PM

icon_lol.gif ... ... icon_lol.gif, This made me laugh so hard, I'm not even going to modify the poll choices. If you're not careful, zelda777, you're going to become the next Zelda64Gld. That would be both hilarious and disasterous. icon_razz.gif

But seriously, I urge you to pay more attention to what you're posting, zelda777/bringer of descruction. There's only a certain amount of casual inalertness that can be tolerated.

#10 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:35 AM

Zelda777? I swear he was banned...Isn't this ban evasion?

EDIT: Yeah, he made an alt on AGN the same day he did here (which is now banned). icon_confused.gif

Edited by ZeldaLord, 27 November 2005 - 07:18 AM.

#11 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:20 AM

Topic closed for lack of comprehensibility in the initial post and poll.

QUOTE(bringer of descruction @ Nov 25 2005, 09:35 PM)
I was typing to fast and mispelled some words sorry about that.

You've already confessed that you're posting a lot to get to 1000, and you've already been PMed about this. Evidently it hasn't stopped. Post count is not everything, and you seriously need to put thought into your posts rather than spam the forums with thoughtless topics.

Your post count has been reduced by 50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users