Bowser's Quest help thread

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 21 October 2021 - 04:40 PM

If you came for help with Bowser's Quest you've come to the right place. otherwise, you've come to the wrong place. 

• Magi_Hero, Twilight Knight, Aslion and 4 others like this

#2 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 23 October 2021 - 02:04 PM

Need a hint for the 6 block puzzle in the Diamond Palace. I see the room 2 over to the right also has 6 similar blocks, but I'm not seeing the significance of the statues in front of the blocks in terms of the order to push the blocks. Also, there's a tile nearby that has the number 5 and an up arrow. It doesn't mean push the 5th block up from the left, push the 5th block up from the right, push the first 5 blocks up from the left, or push the first 5 blocks up from the right. Finally, before coming here, I tried all 64 combinations, but I don't feel like trying all 720 permutations. 

Help...

#3 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 23 October 2021 - 03:38 PM

Need a hint for the 6 block puzzle in the Diamond Palace. I see the room 2 over to the right also has 6 similar blocks, but I'm not seeing the significance of the statues in front of the blocks in terms of the order to push the blocks. Also, there's a tile nearby that has the number 5 and an up arrow. It doesn't mean push the 5th block up from the left, push the 5th block up from the right, push the first 5 blocks up from the left, or push the first 5 blocks up from the right. Finally, before coming here, I tried all 64 combinations, but I don't feel like trying all 720 permutations. 

Help...

For the six block puzzle look at how many eyes they have and push them in that order do not push the ones with no eyes. for the 5 wait five seconds on the floor above on the same tile 

#4 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 October 2021 - 12:26 PM

After activating the red teleport in Diamond Palace, I'm missing one key and it's driving me crazy... 

#5 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 25 October 2021 - 02:47 PM

After activating the red teleport in Diamond Palace, I'm missing one key and it's driving me crazy... 

Did you get the one on the screen to the left of the blue portal room?

#6 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 October 2021 - 06:31 PM

Did you get the one on the screen to the left of the blue portal room?

The screen with 5 and up arrow in it? I got the one upstairs for waiting 5 seconds but not on that screen.. how  :confused:

#7 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 25 October 2021 - 07:18 PM

The screen with 5 and up arrow in it? I got the one upstairs for waiting 5 seconds but not on that screen.. how  :confused:

slice the spot on the right side in the middle of the ice

• slashi likes this

#8 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 26 October 2021 - 05:12 AM

slice the spot on the right side in the middle of the ice

Uhh okay finally got it.. thanks

#9 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2021 - 12:58 PM

hi!

diamond palace, 1st floor, 4-block puzzle.  I don't see the significance of the four tiles to put them in any specific order.

#10 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 26 October 2021 - 05:08 PM

hi!

diamond palace, 1st floor, 4-block puzzle.  I don't see the significance of the four tiles to put them in any specific order

what order are the dungeons in? do the tiles look like the dungeons in any way?

#11 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 October 2021 - 06:34 AM

Ah, I see.  thanks!  I'd have never put those things together.

#12 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2021 - 04:26 AM

Seems Like I Need Help to Find a Specifik Key as I cant find any Ways Further To Brogress Maybe a Key is in B2 In one of the Most Down Row Rooms i Never Could find a Way in there :D

https://www.youtube....vyD6bIMF4AaABAg

#13 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 03 November 2021 - 04:20 PM

Seems Like I Need Help to Find a Specifik Key as I cant find any Ways Further To Brogress Maybe a Key is in B2 In one of the Most Down Row Rooms i Never Could find a Way in there :D

https://www.youtube....vyD6bIMF4AaABAg

go to floor b1 on the very top right screen wait five seconds on the same tile as the 5 with the arrow on the floor below

• Lordkronos likes this

#14 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 04 November 2021 - 10:29 AM

go to floor b1 on the very top right screen wait five seconds on the same tile as the 5 with the arrow on the floor below

Wait are you Teling me Its Meant to Stay 5 Seconds on it Not as I Had Thought Go Somewere 5 Times South Well Thats New and Genious :D

#15 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 04 November 2021 - 01:10 PM

Im Again in Need of an Key and Absolutly No Idea were he Could be :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=DpVJxbMnx7I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users