• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

The first beta for the Vintage Dreams Tileset is out! More information provided in the submission details. I make this update to inform people to direct any and all bug reports or feedback to the Vintage Dreams server. Further information on how to report bugs and address feedback included in the introduction and respective channels. To whoever uses the tileset, I hope you have fun! :D
  • Neppy, Reflectionist, Anthus and 9 others like this

#2 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

Just when I was thinking about mapping again, too! Thanks. :)

• Shane and Deedee like this

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:09 AM

Really happy this is happening. I had a lot of fun using it in the dungeon contest, even if I didn't managed to do a whole lot, but this is great to see! If I ever make a potential AR4 project, this would easily be my top pick :P

• Shane, Jared and Deedee like this

#4 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

I haven't used GB in ages, but I might mess around with this! Admittedly, I haven't been following the server as closely so I didn't know it was this close to release/ beta! :)

edit: The whole package is really well put together. I didn't expect there to be so much awesome music packed in. I'm gonna try to make a quest before this set explodes in popularity so I can write "first" in the comments. :P

• Shane likes this

#5 Reflectionist

Reflectionist

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

This all looks very impressive, but its really intimidating. Especially with not having at least a basic explanation of what each script does.

As it is, it looks GORGEOUS. I could definitely see myself using this. You guys even suggested not starting a big quest, so I'll noodle around with it and see what I can come up with. I can't wait to see how this goes!

The palettes look great. The combo page with the ffc icons and just colored tiles right up front is really a nice touch that I think should be pretty standard. Great selection of scripts--I don't know what they all DO, but they sure look cool in the videos!

Personally, I've always been nitpicky about the GB Sets, but this takes the cake.

Might I suggest the Master Sword cutscene script as well? Perhaps with an argument for how many McGuffins the item requires? Bottles and Pegasus Boots might be really useful, too. Sorry if the comment is redundant.

At any rate, this is pretty awesome thus far.

:-D

♡♡♡♡♡

Edit - The phone I'm on now is kind of on its last leg, do I absolutely need to download the discord app to stay updated?

Edited by Reflectionist, 05 April 2018 - 08:37 AM.

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users