#17 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

The Hunt For the Pirate Fortress
Radioactive Sumo Warfare
Tom Clancy's Pony Adventure

I actually got a good one on The Hunt for the Pirate Fortress, but Radioactive Sumo Warfare and Tom Clancy;s Pony Adventures sound good too.

Probably will go with Pirate Fortress though.

#18 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:31 PM

Ultraviolent Mummy Reloaded
Save Yourself from the Toon For Kids
Ninja Llama Crime Scene Investigation

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kZUPCB9533Y

'Caaaaarrrl, that kiiiiills people!'

#19 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

Best of luck to all entrants. I can't wait to see all of the wacky things you guys come up with.

#20 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

First of all, WHY did I not get Satan's Tricycle Derby or Dirty Paintball in Vegas? Whoever got those two titles, you have no choice. It is your duty to build these quests for the good of the community.

Jaghnus
Legend of the Unicorn Assassins
In Search of the Pinball Lord
Fabulous Bubble at the Olympics

I kinda got jewed, considering someone gets to make a game about vehicles for young children in hell. :P

If I did 'Legend of the Unicorn Assassins: In Search of the Pinball Lord,' would that be kosher?

#21 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:33 AM

The Castle of the Hammer of Magic
The Care Bears' Combat - Total War

Hm...

I have a actual serious plot for the former, but who wants something serious? And I might regret passing up the latter... But I don't know where to find Care Bear sprites. D:

I might go with the former... I guess. I might throw in some care bears and go karts to hint the other two titles I got.

• Avaro likes this

#22 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

If I did 'Legend of the Unicorn Assassins: In Search of the Pinball Lord,' would that be kosher?

Yeah, that's fine.

For everybody:

If you want to mix up two of your titles, or even all three: I have thought about the implcations of this and it is fine by me. While you have to work with your title and make a relevant quest, nothing in the rules says you can't add to it, so if I say "no, you have to pick one" and you end up choosing Unicorn Assassins for example, nothing would prevent you from adding a Pinball Lord in it as well, and making the quest you were going to make anyway. Unless we add rules that state "you cannot add anything at all that is not mentioned in your title", or, "you can add elements that are not mentioned in the title, as long as they're not elements from your other titles"... which would simply be unproductive and not benefit the contest in any way, so we're not having these rules.

Edited by Jamian, 11 February 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#23 FnrrfYgmSchnish

FnrrfYgmSchnish

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:09 AM

But I don't know where to find Care Bear sprites. D:

I think "Mario's Insane Rampage" had them as enemies at some point, or at least something that looked a lot like them.  Not sure where you'd find that quest, though (I've only seen a Let's Play video of it, not the actual downloadable thing. XD)

#24 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Won't mix my titles. I'll choose one and let the other 2 titles be for waste :P

Edited by Avataro, 11 February 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#25 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

I think I'm gonna go with Scooby Doo and the Baseball of the Blood God. I'm gonna make it quite different than a typical quest. Hint: there won't be a sword.

#26 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

I haven't planned out any of this yet, hopefully whenever the contest actually STARTS, I'll be able to come up with something

• Fuzzy likes this

#27 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

So question. Are two people allowed to work on the same quest together? I don't think I'm going to have time to make mine given that I somehow have FIVE midterms during the duration of the contest (seriously teachers, are you conspiring to plan them all at once?), but I would like to still do something.

#28 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

I haven't planned out any of this yet, hopefully whenever the contest actually STARTS, I'll be able to come up with something

I know some questmakers aren't comfortable with planning things in advance and prefer to make things up as they go along - I'm sure you're not the only one, at the very least I'm sure getting two weeks to decide what you'll be making and letting it sink in is a good thing. (Deadlines are also a good source of motivation)

In a little less than a week (by the end of February 23) everybody can start actually making their quest.

So question. Are two people allowed to work on the same quest together? I don't think I'm going to have time to make mine given that I somehow have FIVE midterms during the duration of the contest (seriously teachers, are you conspiring to plan them all at once?), but I would like to still do something.

Ultimately I think we all want to see as many quests as possible. So I'd rather not be too rigid about rules and say yes.

#29 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

With little more than a day to go, I think I've finally come up with a way to make "Legend of the Golf - Limited Edition" work thematically.  Now to try and make some sort of basic plan for Monday...

#30 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Awesome :)

Just for the record, Goriya has told me he would be too busy to submit a quest after all, and with Zecora leaving PureZC again I suppose he won't be submitting anything either, but I hope most of you are still in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users