quest contest two week

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Speaking of dropping out of the contest, sign me up, and hopefully I won't forget to actually participate.

So from the sounds of it, using my tileset from Link's Erection is fine?

Yup, you're fine using that tileset. Good luck!

#32 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

I might give this a try I'll have plenty of time to think about entering,

but anyways I should be able to slap together a pretty decent quest in 2 weeks. :P

P.S; Don't put my name on the participating list just yet I'll have to decide If I'm going to enter or not.

Edited by Ventus, 20 June 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

P.S; Don't put my name on the participating list just yet I'll have to decide If I'm going to enter or not.

Alrighty. Well, if you do decide to enter, good luck! If not, shame on yo- er I mean... uh...

Look, a bird!

• Ventus likes this

#34 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'm way too busy to do this (or anything with ZC anymore), but I'll be watching, and almost certainly voting on these when it's done.  After all, last year's was the only thing that actually got me motivated enough to get anything done.

Good luck, everyone!

#35 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:45 AM

I got some ideas for a short interesting quest from chat, so I may enter depending on how busy I'll be this summer.

#36 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

Alright, in that case, it's perfectly alright. I'd warn you how hard that'll be, but you were in the last two-week contest, so I'm sure you know from personal experience. Good luck!

I now know that I'm leaving on the 29th, so I still have enough time, I think. I'll just plan ahead.

#37 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

This'll be a good way to force myself back into ZQuest for real this time I swear (I actually have an idea for a quest that I could probably knock out in two weeks) as long as I like actually stay committed and stuff.  I like to think I'm good at time management when I actually apply myself, but I'm also the person who took two years to finish a quest that was meant to be done in a month, then six, then a year, sooooo...

I might actually be pretty busy, haha, but I should be able to balance ZQuest time with other stuff time, especially if I use my time the way that I'm planning.  Count me in.

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

I might actually be pretty busy, haha, but I should be able to balance ZQuest time with other stuff time, especially if I use my time the way that I'm planning.  Count me in.

Alrighty. I'm sure you'll be able to do it Rambly. Good luck!

Another thing: Peteandwally and I decided that group quests will be allowed. They have their advantages, yes, but they also present their own unique challenges that have to be met.

#39 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

Are unfinished/unreleased tilesets okay? Or does it need to be a tileset in the database with modifications allowed?

#40 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

Count me in too! I gonna be making it in DoR.

#41 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Are unfinished/unreleased tilesets okay? Or does it need to be a tileset in the database with modifications allowed?

Any tileset's fine. Doesn't matter if it's finished or released yet.

Count me in too! I gonna be making it in DoR.

I might warn against using DoR. That set takes a lot of time to make good screens with, and time is something you don't have a lot of. Might wanna think about it. Good luck!

#42 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

I've been tossing an idea around once I heard about this. Not sure how far this idea'll go, but what the hell. Sign me up, good sir! :D

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

I've been tossing an idea around once I heard about this. Not sure how far this idea'll go, but what the hell. Sign me up, good sir! :D

This is how the best quests get started. Good luck!

#44 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

I made one last year, but I'm gonna' sit this one out. I'm this close to finishing my first full-length quest; I don't think I should take a break from it now. Hopefully I can finish my full quest by the time everyone finishes their two-week quests!

Of course, I definitely plan on checking out the completed quests! :)  I'll still be around for that.

#45 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

I feel you lightwulf. I'm almost done with a major project I've spent the last 2 years on, and if it's not done by the time this contest starts then I'll have to withdraw.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, contest, two, week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users