things for ZC/ZQ 3.0

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

i think the program kinda does that already...

#122 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

i think the program kinda does that already...

You're right; it "kinda" does already. The issue is knowing what specific screen flags and quest rules get selected in the transition to emulate the old behavior (if applicable). Making this more transparent would be nice, but also a tedious process.

#123 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I haven't read through the entirety of this, so I don't know whether this has been suggested. Anyways I think it would be great if the program would support different screen resolutions/seizes. On the menu for creating a new quest it could ask what screen seize you want to use and you select something like NES, SNES, GB, GBA for example. That would be great.

#124 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

We need relational drawing to be defined by combos on neighbooring screens too, as well as combos placed already. :)
  • ShadowTiger likes this

#125 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

We need relational drawing to be defined by combos on neighbooring screens too, as well as combos placed already. :)

Would be nice if relational drawing and dungeon carving also worked with the undoing changes. If you place down a section of relational combos, then undo the change, relational drawing reverts the 8 tiles around what you're drawing to what it was before you undid changes

#126 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

What about a series of small buttons on the side of zq screens so you could click to go to tile (A-D) and side warps (NSWE)?

#127 Shane7227

Shane7227

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

I would love LttP screen scrolling and LttP slippery ice! Those would be perfect for my current quest project!

#128 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

This has both been done in ZQ 2.5 already, actually. Via scripting, though.

#129 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

What about a series of small buttons on the side of zq screens so you could click to go to tile (A-D) and side warps (NSWE)?

Oh, If this is what I think you're referring to, I think this is already implemented. At least for Side Warps. :-/

For Tile Warps, hit "x" (Preview mode) then press 1, 2, 3, and 4, corresponding to the tile warp. Side warps definitely exist though - Hold Ctrl and press the direction you want to go in.

That definitely messed me up when my ctrl key got stuck that one time. Haha...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users