Problem with my laptop

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

I get lagging on Zelda-w.   I kept getting 45/60.   I already change the setting on laptop to higher performance.

Inter ® Core i5 G7.  Window 10. Laptop.

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

I get lagging on Zelda-w.   I kept getting 45/60.   I already change the setting on laptop to higher performance.

Oh yeah i have those numbers aswell when use zc 2.50.2  but if i use zc 2.53 it is 60/60

#3 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:02 PM

Oh yeah i have those numbers aswell when use zc 2.50.2  but if i use zc 2.53 it is 60/60

2.53 already?  Dang.   Everything is way behind news on me.   Speaking of news....I have something in my mind about this website.   Something bother me for since that I never notice until now.

#4 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:22 PM

2.53 already?  Dang.   Everything is way behind news on me.   Speaking of news....I have something in my mind about this website.   Something bother me for since that I never notice until now.

are you being intentionally ambiguous or did you have a stroke

• Zeldaman23 likes this

#5 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:59 PM

are you being intentionally ambiguous or did you have a stroke

No.   I usually be here before.   I didn't notice anything until something unusually.   Sites News Feed.  It never update for anything because I didn't hear anything about 2.53.   Only I have with me is 2.10 and 2.5.

#6 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

ZC 2.53 is like 2.50.2 but 100 times better and i played many quests in 2.53 and it works fine ,and on Win 10 ZC 2.53 is very good.

#7 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

No.   I usually be here before.   I didn't notice anything until something unusually.   Sites News Feed.  It never update for anything because I didn't hear anything about 2.53.   Only I have with me is 2.10 and 2.5.

this is actually a fair point, the messaging/advertisement wrt 2.53 hasn't really been open enough (the only thread on it is tucked away in the dev forum, and there's no front page mention of it here at all or thread in GenZCD; weird choice for a final release???) and a smart person should maybe fix it
not me tho, i'm not smart

#8 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:33 AM

I mean, the point of the dev forum is for dev updates, such as new versions, as well as bug reports and feature requests. It makes perfect sense to post updates there; people just need to start paying attention to it.

#9 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:32 PM

this is actually a fair point, the messaging/advertisement wrt 2.53 hasn't really been open enough (the only thread on it is tucked away in the dev forum, and there's no front page mention of it here at all or thread in GenZCD; weird choice for a final release???) and a smart person should maybe fix it
not me tho, i'm not smart

I have no clue how the front page site feed works, nor if anyone reads the front page. It's a pinned topic, though. All of the release announcements, and discussion were moved to the Dev board, including the old 2.50 release threads.

I don't want to spam it all over the place. I also do not have access to the news feed on zc.com, because of numerous perms issues that War Lord still needs to address, so I can't update that.

There isn't a particularly good spot for it elsewhere at present. If someone wants to add a news feed for this stuff, that'd be fantastic. Until then, IDK what else to do here that doesn't amount to topic/thread duplication.

Let me know if running 2.53 solves that issue for you. It's always Windows 10/graphics driver hell; not your base hardware. (2.5x.x runs fine on WinXP with 10+ year aged hardware.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users