#1 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:52 PM

v2.50 build 29

Custom tileset

pr==(preferably no scripts)

Hey all, does anyone have a quick fix for approximating, (or even a close mimic) of Bullet Bill's behavior?? I would think if it were possible it would include the use of traps maybe?? No idea, as I've never used the traps once lol.  Just thought I'd ask around Before digging in and burning time with hunting and/ or trial and error. Thanks in advance.

• Lightwulf likes this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:53 PM

As in an obstacle that travels in a straight line? I'd just use some assortment of FFCs. You can give it an X speed, a delay before it appears, and hide it somewhere offscreen. You can also use the "FF Combos Wrap Around" screen flag if you want them to loop around the screen.

Edited by Moosh, 28 July 2020 - 10:57 PM.

• Lightwulf likes this

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:50 AM

v2.50 build 29

Custom tileset

pr==(preferably no scripts)

Hey all, does anyone have a quick fix for approximating, (or even a close mimic) of Bullet Bill's behavior?? I would think if it were possible it would include the use of traps maybe?? No idea, as I've never used the traps once lol.  Just thought I'd ask around Before digging in and burning time with hunting and/ or trial and error. Thanks in advance.

Note: That version is no longer supported at all. There is no built in enemy that can fully mimic this behaviour, particularly with regard to leaving the screen bounds. You will need scripted enemies of some sort for that to occur.

• Lightwulf likes this

#4 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:29 PM

https://www.purezc.n...=scripts&id=249
  • Papa and Lightwulf like this

#5 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:22 PM

Right on, I was pretty sure that would be the answer. (Seems I posted the wrong version up there, thanks for pointing that out)
  • Lightwulf likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users