Photo

Decent Past Demo 1.0 Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 09 February 2023 - 05:58 PM

Hello and welcome to the Decent Past Help Thread, If you need help with the first demo
And if you find any bugs just put in a comment for help!

#2 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 10 February 2023 - 10:45 AM

Can you help me with the maze in the zonei cave and the desert maze direction 

#3 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 10 February 2023 - 07:53 PM

Can you help me with the maze in the zonei cave and the desert maze direction 

The Zonai Cave is Dungeon 3 currently Not in the demo, The desert maze path hint should be 2 screens down, The Moblin in the shop you should be able to talk too, He will say the maze path.

#4 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 February 2023 - 05:05 AM

Is there intended to be music in the demo? I didn't see an enhanced music link on the project page or in the demo download.

Also I think you may have turned on the flip right facing slash rule by accident.

#5 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 11 February 2023 - 11:26 AM

The Zonai Cave is Dungeon 3 currently Not in the demo, The desert maze path hint should be 2 screens down, The Moblin in the shop you should be able to talk too, He will say the maze path.

i ment the cave were you get the clawshot/Hookshot

#6 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 23 February 2023 - 04:53 PM

Is there intended to be music in the demo? I didn't see an enhanced music link on the project page or in the demo download.

Also I think you may have turned on the flip right facing slash rule by accident.

The enhanced music is supposed to be in the quest file, But I guess I forgot it sorry.

#7 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 February 2023 - 05:51 PM

The enhanced music is supposed to be in the quest file, But I guess I forgot it sorry.

Oh yeah, this is something the editor maybe doesn't convey well enough, but enhanced music is external. It needs to be in the same folder as the quest file in order to work. MIDI is the only music type that's saved within the quest itself. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users