Tower of Terror

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:59 AM

CC, I have got the glove but I don´t know how to use it. The lens show a glove on this block, but I can´t move it.

zelda024_zps216209e2.png

zelda025_zps19c4bb3f.png

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

You also need the quiver item of the quest. (the glove means the magic glove, which is the arrow item of GM)
It's right in this tower. To get it, you need to use the same hole manipulation, like in LttP, so that you fall one floor below and get a chest. However, first you need to turn a block into said chest:
1. The southwest room of the floor where a ghost starts to follow you puts you on the path towards the switch.
2. The place from where you need to fall initially is at the northeast of the blackout floor, but so far optional items actually help to get to the chest quicker!

#3 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

Good luck to you Lukaz with Guardian mother.
It is a very good quest to play.
  • vravelo likes this

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

Good luck to you Lukaz with Guardian mother.
It is a very good quest to play.

Thanks Judas, but I´m still stuck. Can´t figure out which block I have to turn into a cest. I have tried to push every block I have found. Should the lens show something ?

#5 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

gmquiver.png

This is it. So, it wasn't a block after all, it's a switch thing. You step on the button to make the chest appear, then you either fall from above, or you can jump that gap over if you are precise enough and have the related item.

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

gmquiver.png

This is it. So, it wasn't a block after all, it's a switch thing. You step on the button to make the chest appear, then you either fall from above, or you can jump that gap over if you are precise enough and have the related item.

Thanks, problem solved. Now I have a hard time with the boss. I wonder if I have missed some medicin somwhere.

#7 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

You mean potion? If this tower was the first place you came for, then you haven't. The letter item is an actual treasure to be found later at multiple places.
Just recognize what it is doing at each phase.

Also, you can go HCP-hunting, you surely missed some in town and now that you have the first tower's item, you can go to the main overworld then to many places. I'm not entirely sure, but maybe you can get the letter item early if you go very far, to areas where you need to be only later.

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

You mean potion? If this tower was the first place you came for, then you haven't. The letter item is an actual treasure to be found later at multiple places.
Just recognize what it is doing at each phase.

Also, you can go HCP-hunting, you surely missed some in town and now that you have the first tower's item, you can go to the main overworld then to many places. I'm not entirely sure, but maybe you can get the letter item early if you go very far, to areas where you need to be only later.

I have seen some HCPs but can´t get them yet. I´m now going east and this quest is so big, it makes me a little confused. Not sure where I first should go.

#9 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

Btw you can also get the boomerang item by now but that is up to you.

#10 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:24 AM

I have started this game and find there are lots of places to explore so I am not sure if I am going to the right places in the correct order. Right now I am in the Witch Warcastle and looking for the second and third keys any help? That candle is not something to be picked up is it?

Found a key on the 4th floor, can I use it on the first and is it possible to use them out of order?

Never mind, i see they only show up on the floors where they can be used.

Thanks Cast for another fun game!!!!! (even though I am lost and over my head hehe)

Edited by Mister Snooze, 27 January 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

Hi mister snooze
So you are in warcastle then you are able to find
a nice item in there.Good luck with the quest.

#12 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

Be assured people, that if you can go somewhere, then it's a valid option to go there, there's no a set route that you get punished for deviating from it.

The exact opposite!

What you do in what order affects things, so maybe you will be the happiest if you explore all that you can before going into a new dungeon or tower.

Also remember that you decide when you go into a new tower and when into a new dungeon. You can do that you beat all towers first and then all dungeons. Or you can keep alternating between them. Your choice affects story and what items you get.

In Witch Warcastle, the floors are completely separate, not only their keys. It's the first dungeon.

Getting the item from either the first dungeon or tower gives you access to the main overworld and from there to many places.

I'm at work now and I don't have access to ZC on this laptop and this will be the case most times when I look here, but there are things I remember anyway.

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

Hi mister snooze
So you are in warcastle then you are able to find
a nice item in there.Good luck with the quest.

Hi back! Would be nice if that item was the lens. I am not sure how to get thru many rooms

#14 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:27 AM

The lens is placed according to BB game logic: minimally hidden near the beginning. Just explore town and find at least remotely odd things.

Though, GM doesn't really require lens. It's not like BB/SB.

#15 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:02 AM

Hi back! Would be nice if that item was the lens. I am not sure how to get thru many rooms

Hi Snooze, You can find the lens in the 3rd screen east of start. Have you done any progress in the big east area ? - I have walked around for hours but not found out what to do next / Lukaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users