Linked to the Past

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#16 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'm stuck trying to get the shield from the Forest. I have the Boss key and after going thru the Boss door at the bottom right side of the map, I killed a bunch of spiders but no staircase appeared. I've tried bombing and using the candle in the room but nothing happens.

BTW Is anyone else here not seeing the post buttons or edit buttons? I had to go into my controls and change the settings to fast reply or I won't be able to post at all. icon_shrug.gif

#17 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Mar 28 2013, 09:42 PM) View Post

I'm stuck trying to get the shield from the Forest. I have the Boss key and after going thru the Boss door at the bottom right side of the map, I killed a bunch of spiders but no staircase appeared. I've tried bombing and using the candle in the room but nothing happens.

BTW Is anyone else here not seeing the post buttons or edit buttons? I had to go into my controls and change the settings to fast reply or I won't be able to post at all. icon_shrug.gif

i see those buttons on mine ms zelda lady and im also stuck getting the shield too

Edited by zcfan, 28 March 2013 - 11:59 PM.

#18 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

thought the shield was intended to fight level 2 ---- didn't get it
did beat the boss unicorn at level two after getting the feather - nice jumping around" icon_biggrin.gif
-

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 28 2013, 11:58 PM) View Post

i see those buttons on mine ms zelda lady and im also stuck getting the shield too

#19 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

Mind if I do a blind LP of this quest? :O (If you don't mind facecam that is).

I mean, I just started a Twitch TV Account, and I want some peeps to watch me play it! icon_biggrin.gif

So what do you guys say?

I always wanted to do a NEW quest, and play through it blind.

#20 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

Got stuck in Ancient Library (after level 3).
IPB Image
I am hoping this is not caused by unlocking wrong locked door. And where is a "red room" where the book clue points?

#21 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

For the Spider level: after going through the boss door, look at the floor very closely.

For the Library: you have to solve the maze; the main clue is in the maze room itself.

#22 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE(Jubbz @ Mar 29 2013, 12:40 AM) View Post

Mind if I do a blind LP of this quest? :O (If you don't mind facecam that is).

I mean, I just started a Twitch TV Account, and I want some peeps to watch me play it! icon_biggrin.gif

So what do you guys say?

I always wanted to do a NEW quest, and play through it blind.

If you do it, I for one will be watching icon_smile.gif

Be aware that the beta testers' timers to finish the quest averaged to about 30 hours though.

#23 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Awesome! I'll try to stream between the times of 1-3 PM, and 6-7 PM

Central Standard Time.

http://twitch.tv/cswjubbz

#24 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

I finally got the shield from the forest. Very nice trick Jamian. I was hoping you did the same in the room I'm stuck in in the Living Cavern dungeon but I don't think that's the solution. I'm missing 2 rooms on the left side of the map. There's a shutter door to the top that doesn't want to open after I killed the only enemy in the room. I've walked around the room, used the candle and a bomb on the lit torch but the shutter won't open. I tried walking thru the walls around the missing room but that hasn't worked either. icon_confused2.gif

#25 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Look at the door very closely icon_smile.gif

#26 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Mar 29 2013, 09:53 AM) View Post

I finally got the shield from the forest. Very nice trick Jamian. I was hoping you did the same in the room I'm stuck in in the Living Cavern dungeon but I don't think that's the solution. I'm missing 2 rooms on the left side of the map. There's a shutter door to the top that doesn't want to open after I killed the only enemy in the room. I've walked around the room, used the candle and a bomb on the lit torch but the shutter won't open. I tried walking thru the walls around the missing room but that hasn't worked either. icon_confused2.gif

bomb the wall upabove the guy selling bombs in that dungeon and where is lvl 3 located?

Edited by zcfan, 29 March 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#27 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Use the item found in level 2 to access a new area in the present. There you can find an item you will need. Once you have it, go around that same location in the past and you will find level 3.

#28 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE(Jubbz @ Mar 29 2013, 08:40 AM) View Post

Awesome! I'll try to stream between the times of 1-3 PM, and 6-7 PM

Central Standard Time.

http://twitch.tv/cswjubbz

I'm watching you play now, I have to say watching somebody play my quest in real time and seeing their reactions is hugely entertaining for me icon_smile.gif

By the way: explore Lynna in the present some more. If you already have by the time you read this, then disregard it icon_wink.gif

Edited by Jamian, 29 March 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#29 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Well, I did, and I just got to Level 2 and stopped there. I managed to get the Hylian Shield, which should be a huge help for me in the second dungeon icon_razz.gif

#30 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Yes, but... when you play again, go to Lynna in the present and search around the houses. There are a few things you are missing there icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users