Ocarina of Time songs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:39 PM

Heya. I would like to ask a item script (maybe a item global script) request. i would like to ask 3 items request for the Ocarina of Time. The first one would be the Song of Time. If Link select that song and play it (using B button) if he's close of the Time Portal like Oracle of Ages then the portal will open using A warp tiles. The second one would be the Song of Winds. If Link play the song a tornado will catch Link but instead to change places by scrolling screens then the player will choice what place he desire to go (if a ffc specific for this is placed with D0 for the string function D1 to D7 would be the DMap warp number). The last one would be the Song of Secrets. As the name suggered if Link play that song then if Link is on Whistle Triggers flags then it'll active Secret Triggers (16 to 31). It's more effective to open the "final" dungeon door (level 9) if Link have all 8 Triforce Pieces (but i used orbs so ^^') with a specific ffc maybe as well a Global Script for this. if i did asking that request it's because i do like to have 3 differents items of Ocarina item type with 3 differents functions and all 3 functions.

Edited by Sans, 09 March 2018 - 12:41 PM.

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

Heya. I would like to ask a item script (maybe a item global script) request. i would like to ask 3 items request for the Ocarina of Time. The first one would be the Song of Time. If Link select that song and play it (using B button) if he's close of the Time Portal like Oracle of Ages then the portal will open using A warp tiles. The second one would be the Song of Winds. If Link play the song a tornado will catch Link but instead to change places by scrolling screens then the player will choice what place he desire to go (if a ffc specific for this is placed with D0 for the string function D1 to D7 would be the DMap warp number). The last one would be the Song of Secrets. As the name suggered if Link play that song then if Link is on Whistle Triggers flags then it'll active Secret Triggers (16 to 31). It's more effective to open the "final" dungeon door (level 9) if Link have all 8 Triforce Pieces (but i used orbs so ^^') with a specific ffc maybe as well a Global Script for this. if i did asking that request it's because i do like to have 3 differents items of Ocarina item type with 3 differents functions and all 3 functions.

If you are looking for something like this i might be able to help you out

oca1.png

I have songs setuped and so on . be warned this is not an easy plugin to add and it can mess other things also.

if i have a complete setup of it and make an testfile for it and write setup info about it then i might share this..

So when i added this script to my quest file many other things stopped to work propely and i traced things and solved it for me ,but it can still mess around for other users.

Edited by judasrising, 10 March 2018 - 05:53 AM.

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

alright anything would be good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users