Photo

The Meaning of Christmas Deluxe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Rating (10 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

The Legend of Zelda: The Meaning of Christmas Deluxe

Zelda Classic Version: 2.10 (Yeah, people still use this. icon_lol.gif )
Size: Small (One overworld with 64 screens; 4 medium sized dungeons with roughly 25-35 rooms each; an undetermined amount of Heart Container caves)
Tileset: Pure Tileset Update Extreme (Modified)
Release Date: June 25th, 2010

Story:
Old Santa Clause was minding his own business in the North Pole, when there was a knock on the door. Santa saw that it was a huge pig thing with a trident. The pig-trident thing broke in and grabbed Santa.

As we all know, Santa has the awesome ability to sent telepathic messages. So he sent one to the kid at the top of the nice list, Link, hoping he'd come to save him.

The pig-trident thing found out that Santa had done this, and saw his opportunity. He'd always wanted to make the people of Hyru1e suffer for making fun of him as a boy, so he sent Link a message, too. He said that he wouldn't let the boy into his castle without the Three Keys of Christmas, which had the power to flood Hyrule.

Armed with only a sword given to him by an old gangster, the boy sets out to find the keys and save Christmas...

There's also a plot twist near the end of the game, but I refuse to say what it is.

Screens: (Sorry guys, the overworld isn't playable yet so these are taken in ZQuest)

IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Again, I'm sorry.

Credits:
Mr. Z, for the PTUX tileset.
LostinHyru1e, for making the awesome original game.
Nintendo, for creating the Legend of Zelda.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

The original was awesome. And though I am a huge fan of the classic set, I must admit that your PTUX remake looks good (even if I do like classic better). That, plus the fact that it's MoC, and awesome quest to begin with, gives it a ten. You got some big boots to fill bud. Don't let us down. Or else. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users