>Link<: Rank 9 - Huge Update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:40 AM

I have updated my old quest, >Link<: Rank 9. You can play the quest right here. Requires at least version 2.5.2.

A lot has changed, and it's definitely worth it to play it again if you haven't already.

If you have any questions about the update or need help, feel free to ask me anything here.

Also, make sure when you download the quest, you are getting the one where there's only one quest file. Sometimes the download link didn't work for me. But I don't know if that's the case for other people.

• Eddy and Lüt like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:52 AM

Oh boy! I don't think I played this one on its original release, so now's a better excuse to than any. Time to make huge mistakes and play on Bitter.

• Tabletpillow likes this

#3 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:32 AM

I couldn't play the original because of some ZC error in the cutscenes but it seems like it was fixed and I've been battling on bitter mode.  Bitter difficulty is just nice for me and I'm up to the lost woods looking forward to playing more.  No bugs or complaints so far.

#4 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 17 July 2020 - 10:42 PM

Well, I just finished the quest on bitter mode and got the quest password - which is something hidden in plain view.  I think bitter mode was very nice to play and  I would highly recommend it to players who like a challenge.  Only complaint is that Nayru's love coupled with the red magic regeneration ring made the end game too easy because the player can perpetually keep making themselves invulnerable.  I cheesed the final boss by perpetually activating it whenever he landed and he never once was able to attack.  On the whole before I got Nayru's love, it certainly was a lovely challenge - thanks for it.

#5 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 17 July 2020 - 10:48 PM

Well, I just finished the quest on bitter mode and got the quest password - which is something hidden in plain view.  I think bitter mode was very nice to play and  I would highly recommend it to players who like a challenge.  Only complaint is that Nayru's love coupled with the red magic regeneration ring made the end game too easy because the player can perpetually keep making themselves invulnerable.  I cheesed the final boss by perpetually activating it whenever he landed and he never once was able to attack.  On the whole before I got Nayru's love, it certainly was a lovely challenge - thanks for it.

Thank you for your review!

I have been getting other responses that Nayru's Love is pretty OP, so it's not just you. Perhaps in a minor update I will nerf that item.

• James24 likes this

#6 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:33 PM

I don't mind hard games but the early game is too frustrating because you have to keep repeating the same terrain and challenges over and over.  It either needs more save points or a traditional saving system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users