• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 12 2012, 05:06 PM) View Post

I'm Sure there is a Level 8. The only question is where is it.
And I found that area in the lost woods too! I wonder if there was something supposed to be there? I sure hope its a not a heart piece D:
I need one more then I pick up the level 3 sword.

There are some green bushes that can be burned in areas where they were in the first zelda, maybe some heart pieces there????

#17 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Jul 12 2012, 07:41 PM) View Post

There are some green bushes that can be burned in areas where they were in the first zelda, maybe some heart pieces there????

Yeah I already got them, and beat Level 7. and got the red candle. Found some heart piece's by buring the big tree's. and also picked up the level 3 sword. Now I'm in business! all I have to do is find level 8!

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 12 2012, 08:29 PM) View Post

Yeah I already got them, and beat Level 7. and got the red candle. Found some heart piece's by buring the big tree's. and also picked up the level 3 sword. Now I'm in business! all I have to do is find level 8!

Go to the coastline on the right side of the overworld. From the bottom right corner go up until you come to the first two platforms out in the water. Go stand on the farthest one out and use your whistle.

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 12 2012, 06:06 PM) View Post

I'm Sure there is a Level 8. The only question is where is it.
And I found that area in the lost woods too! I wonder if there was something supposed to be there? I sure hope its a not a heart piece D:
I need one more then I pick up the level 3 sword.

I hope that wasn't suppose to be a heart piece either. I'm missing one heart piece. Hope we don't have to have all the hearts for the last sword.

#19 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jul 12 2012, 10:52 PM) View Post

Go to the coastline on the right side of the overworld. From the bottom right corner go up until you come to the first two platforms out in the water. Go stand on the farthest one out and use your whistle.

Thanks! I've would've never thought to try standing on that platform. Really who would've thunk it? icon_lol.gif

Edit: Man Level 8 looks likes it's going to be fun, in a confusing way. I'll Get back to playing in the morning I have to go to bed. kinda tired been playing this all day icon_razz.gif

Edited by Ventus, 12 July 2012 - 11:01 PM.

#20 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 12 2012, 09:57 PM) View Post

Thanks! I've would've never thought to try standing on that platform. Really who would've thunk it? icon_lol.gif

Edit: Man Level 8 looks likes it's going to be fun, in a confusing way. I'll Get back to playing in the morning I have to go to bed. kinda tired been playing this all day icon_razz.gif

Let us know if you find a magic key. I think you need one for level 9

#21 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Jul 12 2012, 11:35 PM) View Post

Let us know if you find a magic key. I think you need one for level 9

Yes you do need the Master Key in level 9. It is in level 9. It takes a some bit to get to it. I never did find the Master Sword. Found the red suit and silver arrow.

@boram_c I enjoyed your quest. Level 8 and 9 were fun. Liked the layered affected it was different for a classic quest.

Edited by Artistic, 13 July 2012 - 01:16 AM.

#22 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 12 2012, 04:06 PM) View Post
Anyone know where the heart pieces are located?

Three Heart Pieces can be obtained from the beginning without any items found in the dungeons. One of these three does not even require either the Candle or Bombs; however, beware a few Lynels on the way. (That should be a hint about its general location.)

Four Heart Pieces are hidden within dungeons. They are often heavily guarded, so be prepared to fight for them.

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jul 12 2012, 04:24 PM) View Post
I did whistle in the Lost Woods and stairs opened up but there wasn't anything in there. It was empty.

Dear me, I overlooked that spot; however, I already accounted for all twenty Heart Pieces and all three 100 Rupee bonuses, so there is no big loss there.

I am continually perfecting the quest, so I will either fill the Lost Woods secret location or remove it by the next update.

And now, for something completely different…

Top five reasons the quest your are playing was created by boram_c a.k.a. DaDoc540:
  1. Fairy Pools spawn in certain dungeon rooms after eliminating all the enemies. icon_biggrin.gif
  2. The Magic Key is in the final dungeon in lieu of regular keys. icon_rolleyes.gif
  3. The final dungeon is a giant maze filled with one-way shutters. icon_eek.gif
  4. Traps are often placed right after shutters. icon_mad.gif
  5. Door repairs populate about 50% of the Overworld! icon_evil.gif

Edited by boram_c, 14 February 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#23 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm in level 9, man the place is quite big and a little hard. this'll take me awhile to complete.
I don't know why in every ZC quest I have trouble with level 9 all the time xD

#24 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 13 2012, 12:04 PM) View Post

I'm in level 9, man the place is quite big and a little hard. this'll take me awhile to complete.
I don't know why in every ZC quest I have trouble with level 9 all the time xD

I had trouble with that level also, Artistic helped me out. there is a shop in the upper left and upper right that you bomb up to. Also finding that magic key is the "key" to it all. You have to move a block in the right eye. Watch out for the bubbles.

Finished! Enjoyed it! Thanks Boram_c. Great layering discovery! Good job!

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 July 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#25 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

I'm still working on level 9, just taking a break. Could someone point the way to get to the right eye in Level 9? I can't seem to find the way into it at all.

Edited by Ventus, 13 July 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#26 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jul 13 2012, 06:39 PM) View Post

I'm still working on level 9, just taking a break. Could someone point the way to get to the right eye in Level 9? I can't seem to find the way into it at all.

To get the master key. From the room where you bomb up for the left shop, go right, up, kill all enemies and push left block take stairs, up, up, right, up, up, up, now bomb left wall, left up. now kill all enemies push left block take stairs get key.

#27 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Jul 13 2012, 09:40 PM) View Post

To get the master key. From the room where you bomb up for the left shop, go right, up, kill all enemies and push left block take stairs, up, up, right, up, up, up, now bomb left wall, left up. now kill all enemies push left block take stairs get key.

Thanks! I'll be trying that later today. I'm so going to finish this awesome quest!

#28 durbano77

durbano77

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

Awesome quest! I'm stuck in level 8...need a key to move on....do I need anything besides the item levels for level 8?

NVM...found it...moving on in level 8 with my new item.

Edited by durbano77, 15 July 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#29 Gekos

Gekos

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Where is Level 4?

#30 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

icon_redface.gif Where might I find level 2?? To Gekos: check where level 2 was in the original.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users