ZC

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

Part 44 - Now going through level 9 for real.  First section is kind of long, but not too hard given better equipment now

#47 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

Part 45 - 2nd floor of this place.  Easier if you have the magic key, as you can make a straight line through.  Otherwise, have to zigzag around most of the rooms

#48 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:44 AM

Part 46 - Finishing off level 9, which the ending bit looked a bit too easy there.  Have to think there's a little trap present that the compass clues you on.  After replenishing supplies, time to go into a small extra world to reach Ganon's Hideout

#49 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Part 47 - One more little dungeon to annoy us.  Lots of Touhou-like rooms, but honestly, should be no threat at all given you're bound to get tons of health refills along the way.  Odd choice of music to say the least

#50 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:24 PM

Part 48 - One final gauntlet of battles that Ganon's tossing our way.  Really more of an annoyance than anything.  So we'll just shove through all that, beat up Ganon again, and finally save the day

#51 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

Uhhh, I can't find the arrow, can someone help me please?

#52 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

Serious someone please. The last time I asked for help no one helped me. Can someone please tell me where is the arrow so I can beat level 3? Also I found a bug in Moblin Forrest

#53 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

While this could possibly serve as a help thread, this is more of an LP thread (as per the old format via old LP rules), so your chances of getting help in this thread might be much slimmer as a result.  You could try finding the right video to where you are at, if you are willing to search around that way, since pixcalibur did complete the entire run of the quest.  But that will take some time for you to find.  Even if this was a standard help thread, there is no guarantee that someone will be around to answer your questions.  Patience is a good thing to have.  You've shown a lack of it after less than 2 hours.  This community is not active enough to work at such a pace.  If you find what you are looking for, great.  If not, I'm sorry, you can't always get what you want unfortunately.

#54 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Rats. It's just. I have beaten a lot of games without walkthroughs. Walkthroughs are for the weak gamers. Guess I have to find it myself without any help. Wish me luck!

Edited by Item, 14 March 2017 - 01:48 PM.

#55 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

read this :

http://www.purezc.ne...ic=35614&page=4

#56 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Just FYI, part 6 shows how to get to the mini dungeon and the following part is the dungeon itself

There's no shame in looking stuff up sometimes. I usually start looking up hints if I'm stuck in the same place for some time and can't figure out the gimmicks. May be easy for some people, but hard for others.
  • Dark Ice Dragon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users