Multiple Switches

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aefre

Aefre

artist guy

• Members

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

So I wanna to make a room where there are 3 switches you have to hit within 1 second with the cane of byrna, because I want the cane of byrna to be useful.

When the switches are activated, I want it to simply trigger the screen secret.

#2 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

Make the first one you trigger make you go to a different screen that looks the same, this screen will also have a timed warp for 1 second. If you manage to hit the other two in time it will then take you to another screen that will then trigger the secret that you wanted to trigger. 

This is kind of confusing, so if you want I could do it for you.

#3 Aefre

Aefre

artist guy

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

I thought of that, but I also want to do it with boomerangs too, like faraway triggers.
That also requires that I make the first trigger in the way of the other 2, so you absolutely have to hit that one first, not any order, which is what I would want.

#4 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

You could use strike trigger to do that then. 

The thing I said up above I assume it would work just as easily with having to do one of them first. Just do the first one takes you to the screen that you need to trigger the other two.

Now I realize there was a problem with my first logic, how do you know which one you hit first? But the good news is if you have to hit a curtain one first this is much easier to figure out which one you hit first.

#5 Aefre

Aefre

artist guy

• Members

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

Another thing is that i'm not sure if there are cane of byrna triggers, I haven't extensively checked but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

#6 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Yeah, cane of byrna doesn't seem to trigger anything, not even the strike trigger flag. You would need ether a script secret flag, or you could just change out the item entirely.

#7 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

One could modify justins enemy weapon trigger script to work with links weapons instead. http://www.purezc.ne...=scripts&id=161

Then you could do what you want to do.

Edited by Avataro, 14 June 2017 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users