Photo

Showcase Confusion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Showcase Confusion (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Does the new rules confuse you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

Just wanted to get this out of the way, as there is a possibility that there may have been too many changes when creating the showcase, and people may be too confused with it's new structure to even want to participate in anymore. People may not even know what this thing even is now. If you feel you are in this camp and got any questions in regards to the showcase, please vote in the poll and share your questions here. 

When creating the showcase, I tried to keep things as close as to EotM as possible as to avoid any form of confusion, but as with any change comes the possibility that change itself is confusing. 

Don't forget to refer to this topic as it is designed to address most of the questions you may have about what's different and what remains the same between the Showcase and EotM. 

https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=73705

• Anthus likes this

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

"Themes are optional"

(Stares at web browser)

Okay, I guess I missed that.

I didn't have anything fire-related yet, so now that I know this I can put together something else.

Maybe that should have been posted at the top of the rules in big; bold letters?

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#3 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

6 out of 8 doctors agree that the new showcase rules are good for your health. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users