Photo

Where have you first learn about Zelda Classic?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Where have you first learn about Zelda Classic?

Where have you first learn about Zelda Classic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

I found Zelda classic by a magizen so lets go into the detiles

It was a normal day i bouuge a nintendo mag called NGC (UK only (no longer around)) and it had fan games in it like super mario war other Zelda's made in gamemaker but also had ZC. So when i got home i went on my computer (same one that i still have) and tryed to download it it said Error please contact billing and sourpot so i thought all hope was gone i went to a super mario war fan site and it had it there i said this is my chance (it had ZC version 2.10) so downloaded it played around with it and then broke so i downloaded the one from AGN and played around with it and also on that same day i went to the bottom of the page a found Purezc so I joined made 2 quests and never reslesed them (pm me if you want them but be wanrend they are relly bad). So i started a quest with the pure set finshed it and resled it within about 3 mouths of finding ZC then i stared on Link's bath then TLOB then LiB then stared my curent quest Hyrule vs Treima so that is my ZC life story.

Also the NGC maginze is no loanger in it beacsue of the wii

Ps: Bad spelling becasue i'm in a rush

#17 EnnonFenom

EnnonFenom

Why, must I clean out Old Lady Simmon's Cave?

• Banned

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

I first found zc like in 2000, when I was searching for roms, which I don't do know! But any ways thats how I found it.
I just found the zelda fan site, and the never heard of zc so I told them all about it and now were probably going to have a bunch of noobs here and over agn!

#18 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

I was browsing the Internet back in September of 2006. I was on Wikipedia and read an article about it.

#19 Elemental

Elemental

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

I was Googling fan made zelda games and that brought me to Zeldaclassic.com, that brought me to Armogeddon Games and that brought me to PureZC.

#20 Toxic1210

Toxic1210

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

i found out about it lookin for a rare castlevania game for snes.dracula x it was.seen zelda classic link in a side bar.clicked it n it brought me to the site.ive been awestruck ever since.couldnt dl ew quests at zc.com so i seen soemthin bout here n came over.my favorite game of all time is now infinite and i only found out about it all less than a week ago.so in short thanks to each and every one of you for this.all the quests ive tried so far are great.im a fan of the hard ones i must say.the first one im playing all the way through ive died 200 times and thats before level 7.these are all truly impressive though keep up the good work.thanks again.

#21 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:10 AM

Yay! I'm the only one who was told by a friend!

Oh, and Toxic... welcome to the internet icon_naughty.gif

Edited by NoeL, 14 June 2007 - 12:11 AM.

#22 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:54 AM

I was making my current quest "Land of Thieves" on RPG maker and I was searching for some zelda chipsets and ended up here at the loose tiles page. It intruiged me so I did some research downloaded ZC and here I am now.

#23 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:35 AM

Back in 2000 when I was looking up lttp cheats. icon_razz.gif
I remember seeing the editor and I was like "wow I can make my own Zelda game! icon_biggrin.gif".
Then I filled out the register form and it got cancelled because I was too young (and kept being cancelled each time I tried). icon_cry.gif

Then last year when I decided to try video game creation I came across pure and was like"OMG I remember this!". icon_naughty.gif

#24 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:59 PM

I first heard about ZC about 2 1/2 (?) years ago. I was looking for OoT 2D downloads, and I came across the ZC home page. (You know, back in the good old days when it actually worked!!! icon_razz.gif) Anyway, I just dis-regarded it. It wasn't what I was looking for. I came across it on accident again, and left again. Then I started looking for it, cause it was only then that I realized "Hey! This might be cool!". So I downloaded 2.10 which had been out for about a year at the time. (Jan 1, 2005, it came out, right?) Then after tinkering with it for a bit, I found PZC, etc etc etc...

#25 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

My friend from church told me about it in January '05. I downloaded it and tried it out for a bit, then I went here, to PZC. And well, here I am today, making cool stuff and finally starting to fulfill my childhood dream of making video games.

#26 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

I found it back in July 2004 when I was looking for something on the internet that wasn't even Zelda related. I don't remember what that was though. I joined AGN a couple months later and then here a few more months later and still don't have too many posts here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users