Photo

ROM View

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I just download the newest ZC beta. This is the first 2.5 beta I've downloaded so I'm really behind in what's going on with the program. What is Rom View?

#2 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:22 PM

It is a program that allows you to rip tiles from ZSNES save states and other emulator saves states. It is quite useful for ripping stuff.

#3 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:57 AM

Okay, I finally got around to trying this, but I can't figure out how to properly rip tiles using this thing. icon_wacky.gif Help?

#4 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:48 AM

I'm assuming you applied ROM View directly to a ROM File (the actual game). That won't work. As mentioned, apply directly to save states. I don't know much else beyond that, but that is the most common mistake people do when using ROM View.

#5 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:05 AM

ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE. ROM VIEW. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SAVESTATE.

Other than that, just click the rows you want to export, then "Save Bitmap". It's not that hard.

#6 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:34 AM

It's not safe to use ROM View at the moment, as the developers are still working on it, and many of the features have crashed the program. icon_thumbsdown.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users