Link's friends

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

Hiya. i do like to ask a script request here that one will be compatibe with the Moosh's pit.
I do like the script of Link's Friends. here's 3 friends of Link:
Ricky: He can jump anytime when the player move him. If he is closer of a pit then he'll jump automatically above the pits (but can fail if he try to jump on huge pits) His action would be the same as the Zelda Oracle series like the Punch attack and the Tornado Charge. He can't swim on waters.

Friendly Dondogo: He can swim on water with Link on his back. He can also eat somes enemys except scripted enemys. He can also swim on the waterfall up and down (He can swim on any water combo type if the combo is solid or not.) like as the Zelda Oracle series.

Moosh: he can fly above pits for a few seconds. He can also charge a attack when he is on the airs and then smash the ground cause a earthquake and stucks enemys. However he cannot swim on water since waters is his weakness.

Also a ffc that will not allow Link's friends to go on certain places and then a string will playing (D0).

And the most important: 3 script item for each Link's friends and must be a whistle like: Ricky's Flute, Moosh's Flute, and the Dondogo's flutes (The script will not works on any map that the Level number is another then 0.).

here i'm done.

#2 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

Ooohhh,I understand,yeah I imagine that script exist in the Scripts :'(
  • Shane likes this

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

Yeah but i guess there'll make a Skele-tons works to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users