• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hello guys,
I would like to explain what's been going on with the forums lately. As you may be very well aware, our "Invisible" threads are now visible. This is something we are trying to remedy. The new IPB doesn't get along well with HQPF invisible topics. If you have noticed any threads with posts only containing "-", this means they have been censored for the protection of information or to avoid any wrong impressions.

Also, I would like to take some time to explain one in particular. The "Your thoughts on our productions as a team" topic was made so as to keep everyone here going with support and to suggest ways in which we could work more effectively. Moosh pointed out via PM that while it is a good idea, it also reflects badly on the members of the forum. I would like to apologize on behalf of EVERYONE who is a member of this forum for any bad impressions we may have given.

I would appreciate it if people would, for the time being, avoid clicking on those topics with "Invisible" next to them. Thank you everyone. :)

Edited by Sepulcher, 24 April 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#2 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm going to use the new IPB hide to put the threads in lockdown for the moment. Not sure what caused them to all go out of moderation queue. Looking into it.

#3 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

Thanks Dethl. :) I really appreciate that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users