Zelda Deluxe 2nd Quest - For The Advanced

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well, since it's another quest than the first one, I've decided to make a separated thread for the 2nd Quest only. icon_smile.gif

There have been new uploads today for both 1st and 2nd Quest. The links in my signature show the most updated ones, they are also in the database (but still processing for validating right now). The non-existant boss-door in Level 6 was quite a big oversight on my part which has now been corrected. icon_smile.gif If you find more bugs, please let me know! icon_smile.gif

You need Zelda 2.50 (final release) to play this quest bugfree. If you wish to know the details of both quests, visit the first quest thread's initial post for more information.

~ Matthew Bluefox

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 04 February 2013 - 05:32 AM.

#2 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hey Vravelo! icon_biggrin.gif We are over here! Waving! We just finished level 1. Got blue ring and white sword. Looking for level 2 now.

#3 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Where is that level 2/ I have been searching a long time.

Found it!

#4 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out the Blue Candle was in level 1 after all. Anyway, onward to level 2. Now in level 2, I found the bow where the whistle was in the original 2nd quest, and I also noticed that you get into level 3 the same way you would get into level 2 of the 1st quest of Zelda Deluxe, so where has the whistle moved to this time?

Edited by XMuppetSB, 22 June 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#5 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(XMuppetSB @ Jun 22 2012, 06:01 PM) View Post

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out the Blue Candle was in level 1 after all. Anyway, onward to level 2. Now in level 2, I found the bow where the whistle was in the original 2nd quest, and I also noticed that you get into level 3 the same way you would get into level 2 of the 1st quest of Zelda Deluxe, so where has the whistle moved to this time?

I Know! I Know! If you really what to know look at the spoiler. If you were just thinking out loud then don't.
Spoiler

#6 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Okay, so I just beat level 3, which was pretty easy. However, now I'm trying to get into level 4. In the original 2nd quest, it is in the mountain maze, and the bracelet is needed, but the thing is, I don't have the bracelet, nor do I know where it is in this quest. Also, why has that one screen below the mountain maze changed?

Edited by XMuppetSB, 22 June 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#7 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(XMuppetSB @ Jun 22 2012, 06:41 PM) View Post

Okay, so I just beat level 3, which was pretty easy. However, now I'm trying to get into level 4. In the original 2nd quest, it is in the mountain maze, and the bracelet is needed, but the thing is, I don't have the bracelet, nor do I know where it is in this quest. Also, why has that one screen below the mountain maze changed?

We are looking for that level 4 ourselves. icon_smile.gif I tried pushing those statues. But no soap! I used the whistle also.

#8 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

You know that one screen I mentioned that's just southwest of the mountain maze? Well, there is some mountain rock there that wasn't there before, and there seems to be Outlands dirt around it. Turns out that wall there can be blown up with a super bomb, and it is indeed where level 4 is located!

Edited by XMuppetSB, 22 June 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#9 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(XMuppetSB @ Jun 22 2012, 06:53 PM) View Post

You know that one screen I mentioned that's just southwest of the mountain maze? Well, there is some mountain rock there that wasn't there before, and there seems to be Outlands dirt around it. Turns out that wall there can be blown up with a super bomb, and it is indeed where level 4 is located!

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif I super bombed that wall where there is water on the right and 3 statues on the left. Is that the wall your talking about? I'm going to take a break now. But will be back later.

#10 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jun 22 2012, 07:00 PM) View Post

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif I super bombed that wall where there is water on the right and 3 statues on the left. Is that the wall your talking about? I'm going to take a break now. But will be back later.

That's the wall I mentioned in the Zelda Deluxe 1st quest discussion topic. Say, you did also use a super bomb on that wall just one screen southwest of the mountain maze, didn't you?

#11 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE(XMuppetSB @ Jun 22 2012, 07:25 PM) View Post

That's the wall I mentioned in the Zelda Deluxe 1st quest discussion topic. Say, you did also use a super bomb on that wall just one screen southwest of the mountain maze, didn't you?

Level four ?/ "an nobble animal die on the desert ""
going a little N/E there's a fairy walk right a shop, right there go north up to the wall -- bomb" that wall
that's level four need a pic??-
-
-
off level five,, I'll wait for ya, to show me six" icon_blink.gif

Edited by vravelo, 22 June 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#12 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

I've already cleared levels 1-5. And right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get that heart piece that's out in the middle of the ocean. The thing is, the way the docks are set up, I can't get to that heart piece even with the use of the ladder, since it's 2-way. As for level 6, I already know that's going to be somewhere in Mirror Hyrule since that's how it was in the 1st quest.

Edited by XMuppetSB, 22 June 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#13 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

well... good enough, will wait for L-6 location , felling a little lazy for searching myself icon_lol.gif
( I forgot that heart piece on the sea , will give the try tomorrow??)
Artistic don't leave me on the dust icon_lol.gif wait for me,, Mr Snooze where you at?
-
sorry forgot to add this...>> - flute at level 5 --raft at level 4 left waaaaaaay upppppp ?

Edited by vravelo, 22 June 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#14 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Jun 22 2012, 08:11 PM) View Post

well... good enough, will wait for L-6 location , felling a little lazy for searching myself icon_lol.gif
( I forgot that heart piece on the sea , will give the try tomorrow??)
Artistic don't leave on the dust icon_lol.gif wait for me,, Mr Snooze where you at?

headed for level 4 right now!

#15 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(XMuppetSB @ Jun 22 2012, 07:25 PM) View Post

No I didn't!. I used a regular bomb on that one. Ok! I'm on my way to level 4.

Edited by Artistic, 22 June 2012 - 10:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users