how to wash your chestnuts properly

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:51 PM

in this age of internet conspiracies it can be difficult to find the proper recipe for washing a jolly roger in the oven at the proper temperature

however i have found a way to beat the bullies in their own mustard and see now what needs to be done

i have therefore come to purezc the holiest of holy sites to answer my prayers

as i have already asked twice in the course of this beady thread what are the instructions for extraditing 13 beaver wolves into my father's guantanamo pond?

i cry into the darkness

who will answer me?

is it you, o mr. blue?

mogami river

• Magi_Hero, Nathaniel, Hergiswi and 1 other like this

#2 FieryBirdyThing

FieryBirdyThing

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 October 2020 - 04:30 PM

I'm sure it was Dave Gorman who once said something along the lines of, "I know what those individual words mean, but I'm not sure what they're doing hanging out together like that". :P

• Hergiswi likes this

#3 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 19 October 2020 - 04:37 PM

Mr Blue isn't in right now. You'll have to call another time.

#4 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2020 - 05:05 AM

Take 2 spoons full of this, each morning.
https://www.youtube....h?v=bd2qsC-PuJQ

It might help

#5 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:25 AM

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

• ShadowTiger, Magi_Hero and Rambly like this

#6 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 20 October 2020 - 01:00 PM

Take 2 spoons full of this, each morning.
https://www.youtube....h?v=bd2qsC-PuJQ

It might help

i know what you are trying to do to me and my dinosaurs and i'll have you know that i am impervious to flame retardant and retardant to pervy flames. in the course of my few short years of tenure at the board of recidivist dromedaries i have eaten 37 beavers and no one would ever call me unctuous; to wit, your father once told me what you did under the azure lava falls when you were a baby of 13 years, and i will not prevaricate when i say that i will instantiate this chortle forthwith.

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

although on the one foot you make a lethargic podiatric nincompoop, on the other sun dance i've seen you eating what appeared to be the falling out of 18 men riding an orange tuba. this gargantuan lily pad was both excalibur himself and king richard, famously lauded as the endomorphic iced cream lollipop swindler of 1847 who trundled 99 facsimiles in a double minute. i thank you in behalf of the angelic diatribe commonly known as harriet the spy.

#7 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:57 PM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like dedicated swamp foot?

• ShadowTiger likes this

#8 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 05 November 2020 - 07:16 PM

chestnuts what I like to call Boobs

• Rambly, Nathaniel and Mitchfork like this

#9 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 06 November 2020 - 11:35 AM

those are called chesticles

#10 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2020 - 01:20 PM

In these hard times, as we head home for the holidays, expect to see chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users