A Version 1.2 update patch is up. As with the previous update, this should work okay with old save files if you replace the old version of the .qst file in your ZC directory with the new one, but, it's always wise to make backups just in case.
Hopefully this will be the last update patch; sorry I didn't think of these things before release!
Newly updated files for the support pack can be found here (there aren't many, though).
The changes between the original release and version 1.1 were listed here.
The following content has been added in version 1.2:
- Added a "Key Ring" item that makes Link's Awakening-style beep noises when there is a key in a dungeon room. It also makes the hud's key icon flash until all onscreen keys are collected. (I would've added this feature to the compass, but the compass already has other uses in this quest, and is acquired too late in most dungeons to be useful for this task.)
- Added one new screen area to east Calatia where the Key Ring can be obtained.
- Per Zolias' suggestion, added Save Tiles to the beginning of each palace, town, and before the final/post-game battles. You can still save your progress the normal way, but these provide another option, so that you can save and continue mid-play.
- Added a very minor segment to the ending, to show what happens to the curse upon the Tower of Seline that the intro story mentioned.
Other minor changes in version 1.2:
- Changed the Daybreak sound effect to a slightly deeper, softer version, after realizing that the original was kinda ear-splitting on headphones.
- Slight subscreen rearrangement to accommodate the Key Ring.
- Very minor alterations to some raft rooms in Tezuka Palace and Nakago Palace, to incorporate lilypads.
- Fixed a wrong warp bug, where you'd go east in the middle of Mido, and suddenly appear outside Rauru.
- The blue (jinx-curing) bubbles in Miyahon Palace only move in confined spaces, so they're less likely to bump into you when you don't want them to.
- Corrected a minor error on the Great Palace's map, that showed a nonexistant vertical shaft between two hallways.
Now, to answer some questions...
Yeah, I'm searching for that, but no luck.
The compass in Yokoi can be found in...
Where is the Anchor?
The anchor can be found in...
Thanks for playing, and good luck! : )
Edited by Mitsukara, 12 January 2017 - 08:23 AM.