Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

#106 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:39 PM

I can't find Marui's compass. Am at the maze. Nevermind I found it! And I'm sorry I double posted!

UPDATE: I'm stuck in Soejima because there's a spike in my way and I opened all the doors I could. Even got Downward Stab. It's the room with two flame throwers.

UPDATE2: I figured out my problems with Soejima and I also completed Terui while I was thinking about what I was doing wrong,

Edited by RyanBlazeheart, 08 January 2017 - 09:26 PM.

• Deedee likes this

#107 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

does any one know what are the purpose of the light blue question mark blocks in the purple dungeon theres one right when you enter and another by a reasure chest i cant seem to open from the back or side. thankyou

#108 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

does any one know what are the purpose of the light blue question mark blocks in the purple dungeon theres one right when you enter and another by a reasure chest i cant seem to open from the back or side. thankyou

It's a Byrna block you get the Cane of Byrna in here. And oh yeah I have a question of my own in the Tower of Seline i'm in a room where there's a block in the water but I can't reach it. Even with the raft. I just got the element mail and Bola.

Edited by RyanBlazeheart, 09 January 2017 - 02:52 PM.

#109 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

in the Tower of Seline i'm in a room where there's a block in the water but I can't reach it.

Where there's a switch in the bottom right? Here's the solution to that puzzle, if you don't think of it first...

Spoiler

Edited by Mitsukara, 09 January 2017 - 03:20 PM.

#110 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

Thank you!

#111 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

I'm baffled in Hyrule.

I have visited the North Palace, Parapa Palace, and Midora Palace, but I can't get to the shrines to open any others without my friend, Link.

What to do?

#112 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

You need to complete the North Palace first. Although it is technically possible to get to the Great Palace (with the volcano shrine), I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have the Fire Mail on anymore.

#113 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Thank you!

I had missed the upper room the first time through.

#114 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:36 PM

Hello there,

Really loving this game. Awesome work!

Can you help me though? I'm stuck in the Yokoi dungeon. It's really stumping me, maybe I'm just tired. I'm really going to kick myself if the answer is obvious. I think I'm near the end. I got the blue bracelet and there's this handle you pull downwards which causes a door to open. When you go through the door there's a room with boulders you can throw and others you can push, along with some enemies. This room seems to repeat itself no matter which direction you exit except up.

#115 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

it sounds like a maze you need the compass to tell the way through

#116 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

it sounds like a maze you need the compass to tell the way through

Yeah, I'm searching for that, but no luck.

#117 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

im stuck in mauri after the mini boss ive found the compass but have no idea what to do i can get into the rooms but i cant get to the second level  were the hook shot blocks are any ideas. i see a spot to put the ladder but its behind 3 half blocks? thankyou     

figured it out thankyou

Edited by centraltree, 09 January 2017 - 11:23 PM.

#118 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

There's a spot in the North Palace with a strong wind. Where is the Anchor?

#119 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

A Version 1.2 update patch is up. As with the previous update, this should work okay with old save files if you replace the old version of the .qst file in your ZC directory with the new one, but, it's always wise to make backups just in case.

Hopefully this will be the last update patch; sorry I didn't think of these things before release!

Newly updated files for the support pack can be found here (there aren't many, though).

The changes between the original release and version 1.1 were listed here.

The following content has been added in version 1.2:

• Added a "Key Ring" item that makes Link's Awakening-style beep noises when there is a key in a dungeon room. It also makes the hud's key icon flash until all onscreen keys are collected. (I would've added this feature to the compass, but the compass already has other uses in this quest, and is acquired too late in most dungeons to be useful for this task.)
  • Added one new screen area to east Calatia where the Key Ring can be obtained.
  • Per Zolias' suggestion, added Save Tiles to the beginning of each palace, town, and before the final/post-game battles. You can still save your progress the normal way, but these provide another option, so that you can save and continue mid-play.
  • Added a very minor segment to the ending, to show what happens to the curse upon the Tower of Seline that the intro story mentioned.

Other minor changes in version 1.2:

• Changed the Daybreak sound effect to a slightly deeper, softer version, after realizing that the original was kinda ear-splitting on headphones.
  • Slight subscreen rearrangement to accommodate the Key Ring.
  • Very minor alterations to some raft rooms in Tezuka Palace and Nakago Palace, to incorporate lilypads.
  • Fixed a wrong warp bug, where you'd go east in the middle of Mido, and suddenly appear outside Rauru.
  • The blue (jinx-curing) bubbles in Miyahon Palace only move in confined spaces, so they're less likely to bump into you when you don't want them to.
  • Corrected a minor error on the Great Palace's map, that showed a nonexistant vertical shaft between two hallways.

Now, to answer some questions...

Yeah, I'm searching for that, but no luck.

The compass in Yokoi can be found in...

Spoiler

Where is the Anchor?

The anchor can be found in...

Spoiler

Thanks for playing, and good luck! : )

Edited by Mitsukara, 12 January 2017 - 09:23 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#120 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

I have made it all the way to the Maze Palace and got stuck almost immediately. There are two places where I cannot make any further advancement (besides one to the west of the entrance which clearly requires an item from within the dungeon since it involves a currently invincible enemy type): At the bottom of the eastern elevator shaft and east 3 screens is a room with what look like pushable blocks stacked up over some spikes. I presume that is an exit only, though, as even the Cane of Somaria doesn't help.

The place where I suspect I can go is two floors up. There is a puzzle there involving one of those movable Armos statues and a switch. That part I get. What I do after that, though? I've tried everything I can think of after dropping the Blue Urchin off-screen. I think it was there to block a specific item from reaching the statue on the bottom-right. However, either I missed it and don't have it (very unlikely) or I'm just not thinking of something. There's also a switch on the far left of the same floor which worries me, but I haven't spent as much time pursuing that switch.

Any advice you could give would be helpful. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users