Photo

What is your favorite Super Smash Bros Game?

Smash Link Game Super Smash Bros Favorite

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

I had more fun times in Melee than Brawl. The only reason why I play Brawl still is because of a few characters that aren't in Melee or 64 for that matter. That and my family prefer playing the latest Smash. Otherwise, once the new Smash Bros. comes out, I don't think I'll be touching Brawl.

As for 64, I've played it, but I don't have any fond/frustrating memories whatsoever. So it's "just there" on the list.

Edited by Shane, 08 September 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#17 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

Of the main 3, I like them all equally. I suppose it's a strange thing.

My true favorite is easily Project M, which doesn't even count.

#18 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:17 PM

I have to go with Melee. It felt a lot more competitive and I get more adrenaline pumping in that game than Brawl. Brawl had several cheap ways to get KO'ed. Melee not so much other than stray Bob-ombs.

#19 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

I'm guessing when the new super smash bros game comes out, that will be my favorite.

#20 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:45 AM

I guess I don't really have much of an opinion here since I've only played Brawl, sooooo I guess that's my favourite?

I remember having quite a lot of fun with Brawl, playing with my brother and people online. The adventure mode was alright and I did like it, but I wasn't really TOO fond of it. With that said, I enjoyed Brawl and I found that to be a pretty awesome game with some pretty interesting stages and characters, and the level editor to fuck around in. Though I do see a lot of people talk about Melee being really good, so I could try this out at some point in the near future.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 09 September 2014 - 10:46 AM.

• strike and ZeldaPlayer like this

#21 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

Melee > 64 > Brawl

To me Melee has the best roster, despite Brawl obviously having more character slots. Melee seemed to be quite a bit more balanced as well, where even playing casually I can't stand how bad Ganondorf, Link, etc. are in Brawl, but Pichu can still be decent in Melee. Brawl's slow and overall defensive gameplay also bores me quite a bit more than any other SSB game.

SSB 64 I can't really praise or complain about. It's a solid game still.

• strike and coolgamer012345 like this

#22 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:08 PM

64, never played the other two

#23 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:18 PM

Character wise I like Brawl's characters the best. It has a really great roster! I think I will like 4's better though.

Balance wise Melee trumps Brawl easily. I agree with Hylian Glaceon. I play a pretty mean Kirby who is supposedly lowest tier (I would say Kirby is more low-low tier not garbage tier). I can't stand Brawl's physics. If it wasn't for them, I think I could forgive everything else about it. I also adore the stage builder.

I played 64 one time for about two hours and it was great! Really enjoyed it! I like that it's all about combos and spontaneity. I would really like to play it again sometime...

-Strike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Smash, Link, Game, Super Smash Bros, Favorite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users