• Please log in to reply
1775 replies to this topic

#1771 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

Senior

• Members

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:57 PM

Lovely!

By the way how is the Linked Seasons tileset going.

#1772 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:29 AM

By the way how is the Linked Seasons tileset going.

On hiatus for the indefinite future, unfortunately. Got my hands full with other aspects of life so pet projects have taken a back seat.

#1773 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:41 AM

Thanks NoeL!!

Been working on some upgrades, it's coming along slowly but I have a WIP shot to show off. This is a mockup despite there being a functional version of the game atm, I'm still testing out tiles to see what I might be missing for certain designs and such. We have entirely new buildings, these are actually completely custom so at this point there's essentially no Firebird tiles left in the tileset except for the little rocks if you count edits. Oh and the fence I suppose is from Firebird too, so there's that. I'm not letting go of that damn fence. >:O

This scene isn't finished just yet, I have a few more details I'd like to add, namely a little gate with a sign, and potentially a few more objects for the garden like some materials laying around etc. but I'm looking for ideas so I figured I'd post it here in case anybody has any. :P

unknown.png

edit: just made some quick fixes

Edited by Migokalle, 05 December 2019 - 07:17 AM.

• ShadowTiger, Nathaniel, Twilight Knight and 7 others like this

#1774 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:08 PM

Great job on those hills!

#1775 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:01 PM

Great job on everything! XD The scale makes them unsuitable for ZC but for a game with a better resolution and or screen scrolling they're fantastic.

#1776 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:21 AM

Oh man I don't even want to imagine how annoying these tiles would be to use in ZC. They're not uncomplicated to use to begin with, and that is with a map editor that allows smaller tiles than 16x16 - if the graphics had to be designed for ZC use it'd not just be even more time consuming but I'm sure the tileset itself would *at least* triple in size. So yeah probably not gonna be trying that! :P

Thanks though, glad you all like em! :3

Edited by Migokalle, 06 December 2019 - 06:22 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users