Photo

Screenshot of the Week 136

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 136 (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 136

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 07:57 PM

I voted Daiv, I'm a sucker for those classis graphics. (I'm also a little hyper)

#32 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 08:22 PM

Dekadx2: Everything is kinda slapped on the screen and the water being poisoned at the right looks ugly and confusing.

Dragonboy (/M/): That is the sun tower set right with added things right? This gets my vote for this week. Though as mentioned before, in the very very northwest most roof....isn't layered, or just looks strange/

Mighty Darknut/ Sharon Daniel: Meh, nothing too special here. Though where the walls touch the floor look odd without proper borders, like your last shot.

Rex Zemenheart: Alright for an arena but the eyes require shading.
QUOTE(jimbob @ Sep 11 2006, 04:27 PM)
WTF Everyone's changed their name. Very confusing. If there is some reason for this that I should know, I aplogise.

View Post

We just got two admins......yes we got some admins now and because Admins are able to change names, so name changing would be easier as they are active users and all. I been waiting for this name for quite awhile so I'm the last one who was to get their name changed for now.

#33 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:10 PM

That is the sun tower set right with added things right? This gets my vote for this week. Though as mentioned before, in the very very northwest most roof....isn't layered, or just looks strange/

Everything that needs to be layered, is layered. Including the roof tiles. But, I understand what you mean. Also, this could be called "Sun Tower Set with added things", I guess. Even though, it just bases the pallete format and very few things. ( The set was incomplete.)

#34 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE(/M/ @ Sep 11 2006, 10:10 PM)
Also, this could be called "Sun Tower Set with added things", I guess. Even though, it just bases the pallete format and very few things. ( The set was incomplete.)

View Post

I think you need to give a little more credit than that. Afterall, most of the tiles you're using were originally in the Sun Tower set.

#35 Zacron

Zacron

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:15 AM

I'm Back... With A Vote:
/M/.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users