Photo

orion`s LTTP Tile set and oldere v.? of zelda classic .

orion`s LTTP Tile set

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rockko

rockko

• Members

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:36 AM

v.2.50 ,about orion`s LTTP Tile set, everything work correct ,except with v.2.50,it seem that no of the room types, working. So its mean, you have collect rupees from the monsters, but you cant  buy anything because even not room type shop,  you cant  not see it on the screen, if you play testing the game. Of course I try download older v. of Zelda classic, but it seem that the exe have problems, with windows 8.1. so must I put in the game all free stuff?, no feed the goriya, because its a room type ,no more bombs and etc. en of course the win game room type  Zelda, don't work, you create only a room with a string, so make a end of the game, using a end string, to bad the room types not working, if you testing playing the game.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

v.2.50 ,about orion`s LTTP Tile set, everything work correct ,except with v.2.50,it seem that no of the room types, working. So its mean, you have collect rupees from the monsters, but you cant  buy anything because even not room type shop,  you cant  not see it on the screen, if you play testing the game. Of course I try download older v. of Zelda classic, but it seem that the exe have problems, with windows 8.1. so must I put in the game all free stuff?, no feed the goriya, because its a room type ,no more bombs and etc. en of course the win game room type  Zelda, don't work, you create only a room with a string, so make a end of the game, using a end string, to bad the room types not working, if you testing playing the game.

If you are building a quest with it, just make the room types that you want: I do not understand what's not working for you?!

To make a shop:
Create, edit, or choose an existing shop from:
Quest->Misc Data->Shops

Once you know its ID, you will need to set up some screen information. you have two choices:

Either (1) the shop can be on the screen in question, or (2) the screen must have a warp that sends you to it.

Dungeon DMap shops always exist on the screen with their settings.

For overworld DMap types, and interior DMap types, you must decide if you want shops in caves, by enabling or disabling the flag 'Special Rooms and Guys are in Caves Only'.
This is under Quest->DMaps->Flags.

Then you must enter the Screen Sata:
Set a guy, add a message string, set the roomtype, and the room information.

Screen->Guy ( select a guy )
Screen->String ( select a string )
Screen->Roomtype ( select 'shop' )
Screen->Shop Type ( select the shop ID )

If you enable the flag Special Rooms and Guys are in Caves Only, then you must add a tile warp on the screen with a type of 'Cave/Item Cellar'.

Don't forget to set a warp return point for it!

Other room types work similarly. You need to set the Room Type information on a per-screen basis.

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:57 PM

To add to that, if you want a special room inside a dungeon (like feed goriya or level 9 entrance) you also need to make sure the d-map's level number is higher than zero.

For the overworld, if you are not using "cave/ item cellars" but a separate map with the interiors, that map will also need a d-map with a level number higher than 0.

#4 rockko

rockko

• Members

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

Thanks  its work,but items like din`s fire ,you cant not see in the inventory,even the item its equipment ,and a image you see of the item,on edit items of the item,(inventory right),items  by used B buttom.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:03 PM

Thanks its work,but items like din`s fire ,you cant not see in the inventory,even the item its equipment ,and a image you see of the item,on edit items of the item,(inventory right),items by used B buttom.

It sounds like the subscreen you're using for this map doesn't have a space for din's fire. If you are using the default Zelda 1 subscreen, items like the lens, din's fire, and the hookshot won't have spaces as they weren't in Z1. You can select a subscreen for your d-map under properties. There is also an option under "Quest" to set a master subscreen which will be used as the default.

#6 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:29 AM

Dude, do yourself a favour and use my Phoenix tileset instead. It's overall more accurate to the colours in ALTTP than orion's old tileset and has properly scaled down versions of ALTTP's lightworld overworld tiles and all the enemies and items are complete and ready to be used.

#7 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:29 AM

First of all, welcome to PureZC rockko, hope you're getting things figured out. As you have already done so, you may ask for help whenever you may be having problems with ZQuest.

Dude, do yourself a favour and use my Phoenix tileset instead. It's overall more accurate to the colours in ALTTP than orion's old tileset and has properly scaled down versions of ALTTP's lightworld overworld tiles and all the enemies and items are complete and ready to be used.

I don't think he was asking opinions on what tileset to use. I had used Orion's LttP set in the past, and recreated the entire LttP Hyrule in it, It's a fairly simple set to use, akin to the GB sets, as the tiles are set up in that manner. It seems as though rockko is a fairly new user of ZC/ZQ so jumping in to a set like Phoenix, although quite lovely looking, may not be the easiest for a new user.

• Matthew likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users