• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:04 PM

Is it possible to use keys wrongly in the first dungeon if you 'ignore' the obvious locked door near the entrance? I tried that approach...and feel stuck. Luckily I didn't save since entering. (Flow Dungeon)

• judasrising likes this

#122 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 25 April 2019 - 10:40 PM

Is it possible to use keys wrongly in the first dungeon if you 'ignore' the obvious locked door near the entrance? I tried that approach...and feel stuck. Luckily I didn't save since entering. (Flow Dungeon)

Dont worry there should be keys enough to not being stuck,you might missed a key somewhere.

Edited by judasrising, 25 April 2019 - 10:41 PM.

• Twilight Knight and Epsalon ZX like this

#123 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

How to reach the door? I have the blue arrow, it doesn't work, I need the  red one.... I don't have  it anymore!

z2.png

#124 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

Dont worry there should be keys enough to not being stuck,you might missed a key somewhere.

Found the keys I missed. Its been a few years. I forgot how well hidden things were...and also how to properly use the map and compass. I think I got it now. 

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 26 April 2019 - 06:01 PM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#125 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:23 PM

How to reach the door? I have the blue arrow, it doesn't work, I need the  red one.... I don't have  it anymore!

z2.png

I need the Lv2 arrrows and LV2 bow both.

If you would like to hope, you can see ElectrometerPrime's completed Let's Play on original BB.

BBDX's dungeons are almost the same as original.

https://www.youtube....F7D5565F9FA70D4

Edited by Stray Sheep, 26 April 2019 - 07:33 PM.

#126 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:20 PM

Hello,

I got the big key and went through the warp.  I got to a spot where there is statue in the way.  I tried killing the bat, hitting it with my sword, hitting it with my boomerang and nothing happens.  How do I move him?

**Nevermind I figured it out.  There is room with a purple block.  I am not sure what to do in that room.  Hints?

I ended up having access to ZC only now, sorry about that.

I think you mean either the boss warp room (with the skull on the floor) or the room exactly above it with a painting on the northern wall. Both of these room have a pit in the middle that you couldn''t cross normally, but with the hookshot you can hit the blocks or the hookshot sign on the wall. Now in the boss warp room there is nothing to hookshot to... yet.

You need to hookshot to the other side on the uppermost room (with the painting on the wall) and push the white block down. It will fall down to the boss warp room and you can hookshot to the other side there to beat the boss!

#127 leaderofthepatriots

leaderofthepatriots

• Members

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

Awesome to see this quest get a deluxe release for 2.5. The original BoaB got me thru freshman year at college. If my memory serves me right, there was an ambush trigger in the Lost Woods that had a Death Knight and if you kill him, you get a whole heart container. I've been looking for it but no luck. Was hoping to get some help on where to find this encounter before I step thru the portal.

EdIt: Nevermind. I found the Death Knight. Also forgot about the other Darknut encounter that also gives you a full HC.

Edited by leaderofthepatriots, 18 June 2019 - 04:42 PM.

#128 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:36 AM

Its a Nice Quests does anyone Know if the Nightmare is Still so Confuse :D

#129 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:48 AM

It probably really is.

So, I just finished the flying Darknut fortress and got its items.  Where should I be going next, please?  (And what should be done there?)

The locked boss door in Myra's house is still locked, if what I'm thinking of is accurate.

--------

EDIT:  I have explored a bit of Plant Pond.  I can't seem to proceed without the Fire Boomerang. 

Should I have the flippers at this point?

Also, should I have a wallet by now?

#130 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:21 AM

It probably really is.

So, I just finished the flying Darknut fortress and got its items.  Where should I be going next, please?  (And what should be done there?)

The locked boss door in Myra's house is still locked, if what I'm thinking of is accurate.

If I remember well, now you can get the myra's house key in Billy's house of Kokiri Downtown.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 09 April 2020 - 10:26 AM.

• ShadowTiger and CastChaos like this

#131 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:47 PM

Thank you!  I appreciate it!

So, the Chapel with the snake, what exactly is accomplished by spending those four keys to talk to the woman at the alter?  Nothing seems to happen except a conversation.

#132 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:36 PM

Thank you!  I appreciate it!

So, the Chapel with the snake, what exactly is accomplished by spending those four keys to talk to the woman at the alter?  Nothing seems to happen except a conversation.

Did you talk with a monk and get a 5 rupee in the most inner room of ANG side? Now a pass to boss opened in SNK side. If I remember well, you can find it near one of entrances. 

Edited by Stray Sheep, 09 April 2020 - 07:40 PM.

• ShadowTiger and CastChaos like this

#133 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:17 AM

Perfect.  Once again, I thank you. ^-^

Now I appear to have arrived at an impasse on the second floor (Higher, not in the basement) of the tower that needs the Din's Fire to unlock.  I've explored the entire basement and I'm not even sure what it unlocked.  On the second floor, I've used the hammer on some weird gears to make some gears walkable, so I can go north in the clocktower area (The first place you go when you go up the stairs in the rusty playground.)  but when I get into the second story of the square well, there's these two armos statues that I can't get around, so can't do anything there.

#134 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:26 AM

Did you already reach the last dungeon Akumajyou Vatti? Fast playing. I saw several Eppy's Let's Play videos to check, you seem to need to wait a while in a screen where you see three armos knights of Tick Tock Tower.

Akumajyou (悪魔城) is called Devil Castle in English.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 10 April 2020 - 08:56 AM.

#135 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:11 AM

I am indeed in Vaati's tower. ^_^  I have explored (And completed?) the entire basement.

Basically, I am five minutes into this video here

---------------

EDIT:  FOUND IT.

The solution is at the very beginning of this video.  Thank you, Melee and CastChaos!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users