custom enemy leever movement enemy editor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

May seem like a bit of a stupid question, but if you have the step count to 0 and the enemy type "Leever", will the enemy stay stationary and not transport around the room when in the "underground" part of it's movement? Basically I'm making an enemy that I want the vulnerable part be visible for only a short amount of time without using scripts. (It's essentially going to be a non-moving living statue type of enemy that is multiple tiles)

#2 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

How bout you try it out before asking?

From what I can recall with my first quest, I do believe so. I remember when I was creating my L4 leevers, I forgot to edit the step speed, so it just wouldn't move. XD Now I may be wrong though, so do try it out before doing anything else with it, because I remember the 3 Forces being a bit trippy at some points...:P

#3 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

haha, yeah I will be trying it out, but I wanted to ask first as I have to make the animation tiles, and I would rather not do the work making them if it ended up being impossible to do :P
But thankyou for answering :) I'll be sure to be testing it out before asking anymore questions (if questions are needed to be asked)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom enemy, leever, movement, enemy, editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users