Photo

Which Browser do you use?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Browser do you use?

Which Internet Browser do you use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

I use Opera at home, but away from home (which almost always means I'm on a mac), I end up using Firefox because I can't seem to get Opera to boot from my portable hard drive on a Mac. Which is weird, since every single other Mac application I have can boot straight from my portable hard drive.

#17 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(Angeal @ Nov 4 2010, 09:26 AM) View Post

I like using Chrome. It's just simple to use, and doesn't take up much for resources, at least on my laptop. I usually have 8-10 tabs open at any given time, and it doesn't kill my ancient piece of electronics.
QUOTE(Koh @ Nov 3 2010, 08:06 PM) View Post
I've never tried Chrome. I wanted to, but i like my NoScript...prevent's those freakin' video, moving, and flash ads! And other stuff that causes lag for no reason.
Koh, you can try Chrome now. I looked it up, and there is an addon for Chrome that does the same things as NoScript, called NotScripts, located here.

Roffle! I should have known XD. I'll just stick with my Firefail icon_razz.gif. I bet almost every browser has an add-on for that now.

#18 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Until a year or two ago, I used AOL. Every time I tried to load a PureZC forum page, it would lock up for a minute or so. Trufax. So I use Firefox now, and it seems to have worked quite well for me thus far. icon_smile.gif

#19 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

I have to use a lot of browsers cause of issues I have with some that others can bypass. I use Internet Explorer to get updates and to start Maple Story, I use Firefox to check my email and flash sites in case some hippie sends a virus to me or a bunch of popups from newgrounds start going insane cause it has ad aware and no script, I use Opera if I end up taking my computer to my friends house and all he has is a dial up connection (the other browsers don't work like they should on dial up), and I use chrome for youtube stuff like viewing and uploading videos cause youtube it optimized specifically for chrome (that's what google says at least, mainly since youtube is now owned by google).

Jeez...someone put these in a blender and make a new browser with all of them.

#20 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

I like better Google chrome. Even if it's buggy, it's the one that goes faster for me.

#21 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(lucas92 @ Nov 4 2010, 07:48 PM) View Post
I like better Google chrome. Even if it's buggy, it's the one that goes faster for me.
That's one of the main things that I like with Chrome, that it seems to be a lot quicker at loading pages and everything. I've got DSL, and some places are slow anyways, so yeah. icon_razz.gif

#22 Gouanaco

Gouanaco

Death Knight

• Members

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:17 PM

I use Fire-Fox I've used it for 2 years and I'm used to it.

#23 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

Look at all the FIREFOX users!! Firefox owns like that!...most of the time.

#24 Twilight-Prince

Twilight-Prince

The Adversary

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE(Koh @ Nov 24 2010, 10:33 AM) View Post

Look at all the FIREFOX users!! Firefox owns like that!...most of the time.

Well, add one more to that list...me! ^_^

#25 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

I use Chrome, because Chrome has a more logical design than any of the other that I recognize, and apparently, it goes faster.

#26 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

I been using Firefox for the past few year, I was an opera user for a short while and don't recall why I changed to Firefox.

Actually I do I like my AdBlock and NoScript.

#27 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Firefox all the way. I seriously can't understand how people are still using IE, but... you know, whatever floats their boats icon_razz.gif

#28 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

Firefox for just about everything. If I need to log on to other accounts on the same site (for RPing) I use Opera and Chrome. Unfortunately, one of my classes demand Internet Explorer because the site hates everything else and won't work with it. It drives me nuts. D:

#29 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

I use Chrome. I used Firefox for a longgggg time, but once I made the switch to Chrome I found out I was a lot happier. Simple to use, no toolbars clogging up the space, and a lot faster. Very nice!

#30 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

But...you can just disable the toolbars in Firefox ._. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users